DarkRP Coding help

Hi, my friend is currently attempting to code some custom jobs with the class maker but I’m not sure why it isn’t working for him. (The jobs aren’t showing up.)

Here is the code for the custom jobs. My friend is using the latest version of DarkRP (SVN)

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “TC Clan Member”, Color( 255, 240, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl’, [[This guy is COOOOOOL.]], {‘weapon_real_cs_admin_weapon’, ‘weapon_real_cs_awp’}, ‘class’, 5, 10000000, 1, 0, true )

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Public Speaker”, Color( 0, 200, 100, 255 ), ‘models/player/kleiner.mdl’, [[Make a little stage and rant on about things that (to you) matter. You dont make much, so ask for tips.]], {}, ‘class’, 2, 10, 0, 0, false )

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “MLP Fan”, Color( 0, 0, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/zombiefast.mdl’, [[If you like MLP take this job! You only lost money, and are target pratice for police!]], {}, ‘class’, 5, -10, 0, 0, false )

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “CP Shotgunner”, Color( 0, 0, 255, 255 ), ‘models/player/police.mdl’, [[Same tasks as CP, except with a big-ass shotgun.]], {‘arrest_stick’, ‘stunstick’, ‘unarrest_stick’, ‘weaponchecker’, ‘weapon_pumpshotgun2’, ‘door_ram’}, ‘class’, 2, 75, 0, 1, false, { 2 } )

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Hitman”, Color( 100, 50, 50, 255 ), ‘models/player/t_leet.mdl’, [[Have people place hits on people that they want dead. You do not get money for killing sprees. Remember that you have a small salary, so be sure to be ready for a hit.]], {}, ‘class’, 4, 15, 0, 1,

UPDATE - I had followed what Derek_SM had said, yet jobs still don’t seem to work. I need ALL information on this, where to put them, format, and if all else fails I need someone to code these in for me.

Screenshot:

Jobs are completely blank and mr. frahhmeen is all our characters spawn with.

If they’re all “TEAM_class”, that’s your problem.

Thanks for replying. What should I name them all to?

Each of them need to have a different team_XXXX

team_class
team_guy
team_man
team_lua

Name them of what describes your team. This is the information that will allow you to do Lua checks on teams. ( like “if ply:Team() == TEAM_SPEAKER then” ) For example you can name your Public Speaker class ‘TEAM_SPEAKER’.

bump of help.

TEAM_TC_Clan_Member = AddExtraTeam( “TC Clan Member”, Color(255, 240, 0, 255), “models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl”, [[This guy is COOOOOOL.]], {“weapon_real_cs_admin_weapon”, “weapon_real_cs_awp”}, "tcclanmember, 5, 10000000, 1, false, true)

i think i fixed it.