DarkRP Compatibility Patches for SWEP Packs

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219133778

Note: My addons do not come packaged with the code or models or sounds or materials. I am not reuploading other people’s work.

This collection is a pack that allows you to easily implement various weapon packs by adding the collection to the server’s collection.

It is designed to help deal with the issue most DarkRP servers have where they have the packs listed as “on the server”, but when you ask why no one uses the guns the admins respond “Sorry, admin only, no one knows how to add the weapons in.”

I intend to add as many packs as I can, to allow for the most weapon packs to be used.

FAQ:
Q: How do I install this?
A: Make sure you have a collection set up for your server to download Workshop items. Simply click the Add To Collection button at the top of the screen, and choose the collection you use for your server.
Q: Any 10 year old could have done this, you wasted your time, fuck off!
A: Sure, any 10 year old could of done this, but most don’t have the patience to actually do this. Most DarkRP hosts know nothing about LUA, and are often separated from their wallets when people offer to code it for them in exchange for money.
Q: Post source or no use!!!

gmad.exe extract -file "C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\(Insert the name of the gma for the addon you want to decompile here).gma"

Q: Can you do X pack for my server?
A: Post a link to the pack and I’ll see about it.
Q: Everything is an error you suck!!!
A: Make sure you got the entire collection.
Q: What packs are supported right now?
So far, the following packs are supported:
M9K Assault Rifles
Fistful of Frags SWEP Pack
TES:III Bows

I will continue to update this pack whenever I find good addons to make a patch for.