DarkRP Custom Classes

Ok, I’ve tried getting these classes working… but nothing works. The F4 menu is just grey and won’t show anything. It gives the error:
darkRP\gamemode\showteamtabs.lua:437: bad argument #1 to ‘ipairs’ (table expected, got nil)

In the console, it shows that. here is the code I have put in in the shared.lua (I copied the bit above it just so you know where I put it)

NAME OR IN THE TEAM COMMAND:
// TEAM_/DUDE IS WROOOOOONG !!!
// HAVING “/dude” IN THE COMMAND FIELD IS WROOOOOOOONG!!!
//ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

TEAM_burglar = AddExtraTeam(“Burglar”, Color(153,204,0,255), “models/player/odessa.mdl”, [[ This class thrives to work his lockpick
and break into even the hardest
places, then taking everything as he pleases.]], {“keys”, “lockpick”}, “burglar”, 3, 30, 0,
false)
//

TEAM_bargainer = AddExtraTeam(“Bargainer”, Color(255,204,204,255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[ Buys things cheap,
sells them expensive.]], {“keys”}, “bargainer”, 2, 55, 0,
false)
//

TEAM_locksmith = AddExtraTeam(“Police Locksmith”, Color(0,255,255,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[ The man that aids the police.
This guy can open any door.
DO NOT ABUSE, OR ELSE DEMOTION!]], {“weapon_glock2”, “keypad_cracker”, “lockpick”, “door_ram”}, “locksmith”, 2, 60,
0, true)
//

TEAM_swat = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT”, Color(102,51,255,255), “models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl”, [[ The Special Police!
OOO-Rah!]], {“weapon_m42”, “weapon_deagle2”, “door_ram”}, “swat”, 2, 75,
0, true)
//

TEAM_judge = AddExtraTeam(“Judge”, Color(255,204,255,255), “models/player/eli.mdl”, [[ If there’s an argument or mystery,
this guy can figure it out.]], {“keys”}, “judge”, 1, 70, 0,
true)
//

TEAM_build = AddExtraTeam(“Builder”, Color(0,255,55,255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[ Hire This Guy To Build A PRO Base!
]], {“keys”}, “build”, 5, 50, 0, false)
//

TEAM_guard = AddExtraTeam(“Guard”, Color(255,40,55,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[ Gaurd For Hire, You MUST be hired to kill, or be DEMOTED.
]], {“weapon_deagle2”}, “guard”, 3, 60, 0, false)
//

TEAM_wirenerd = AddExtraTeam(“Wire Nerd”, Color(70,0,255,255), “models/player/alyx.mdl”, [[ You Are A Pro At Wire, Build or
Teach Wire Stuff For $$$
]], {“keys”}, “wirenerd”, 2, 50, 0, false)
//

TEAM_carsale = AddExtraTeam(“Car Salesman”, Color(189,183,107,255), “models/player/eli.mdl” [[ Sell cars and airboats!
]], {“keys”}, “carsale”, 2, 50, 0, false)
//

(End of coding)
:foxnews:If you fix it, you’ll get respected on my server!:foxnews:

Just a warning, you are likely to be flamed for posting something asking for help about DarkRP, because pretty much everyone here hates any sort of DarkRP modification.

Yeah, but I can ignore flames, there has got to be one person that can help.

Can you show us which line is 437?