DarkRP - Custom Gundealer CANNOT buy any shipments.

Hello,
today i started working on my custom gundealer job and i found out that it… Doesn’t allow me to do any shipments for it.
The shipment tab does appear, but doesn’t allow me to click it. It’s just blacked out. I check the shipments and it seems to be ok, CODE:

One of the few shipments:

DarkRP.createShipment("SW Model 500", {                 -- Name of the shipment
    model = "models/weapons/w_sw_model_500.mdl",    -- The model that the shipment spawns (should be the world model...)
    entity = "m9k_model500",                    -- The class name of the weapon. Usually something of the form weapon_something.
    price = 5000,                               -- The price of one shipment
    amount = 10,                                -- How many guns there are in one shipment
    separate = false,                           -- Whether the item in this shipment is also sold separately
    pricesep = 300,                             -- OPTIONAL: The price of a single weapon when sold separately
    noship = false,                            -- OPTIONAL: True/false, whether this weapon is sold in a shipment
    allowed = {TEAM_NGUN},                       -- OPTIONAL: List of jobs who can buy the shipment
})

The jobs code itself for all of you caring:

TEAM_NGUNDEALER = AddExtraTeam("Gundealer", {
	color = Color(190, 223, 0, 255),
	model = {
		"models/player/monk.mdl",
		},
	description = [[You are a gundealer.
	Sell guns to people.
	Just make sure that you have a license, otherwise you will get arrested!
	]],
	weapons = {},
	command = "ngun",
	max = 2,
	salary = 20,
	admin = 0,
	vote = false,
	hasLicense = false,
	candemote = false,
	medic = false,
	category = "Dealers"
})

Look at the team ID of the gun dealer you made and compare it to the team that’s allowed to buy the shipment. You’ll find your issue.

Holy fucking shit i’m retarded. Thanks for the heads up.