DarkRP custom job (problem about entities, custom shipments!)

Hello everyone!

I’ve made a job, Drug Dealer, this is the code :

TEAM_DRUGDEALER = AddExtraTeam("Drug dealer", Color(51, 204, 255, 255), "models/player/Kleiner.mdl", [[Dealing drugs, making people addicted and make more money! Illegal, so don't show you are selling drugs!]], {"stunstick","weapon_fiveseven2"}, "drugdealer", 1, 60, 0, false, false)

It works to have that job in-game, but I also have this code in addentites.lua, to make them able to sell LSD :

("LSD", "models/smile/smile.mdl", "entities/entities/durgz_lsd", 1500, 10, false, 250, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})

The problem is, when I hit F4 in-game and go to entities/weapons tab, but its nothing under Entites!

So, I checked around in the addentites.lua file and saw the original shipments,

AddEntity("Gun lab", "gunlab", "models/props_c17/TrapPropeller_Engine.mdl", 500, 1, "/buygunlab", TEAM_GUN)

for example.

So, I’ll quickly explain :
the gunlab model (TrapPropeller_Engine.mdl), is impossible to find, I checked in every folder named models, that is

orangebox/garrysmod/models,
orangebox/garrysmod/models/models.

But anyway, that works to buy in-game and you can see it and all that, but not my LSD thing? Even if the LSD files,
model file is in orangebox/garrysmod/models/models/smile, and the
entities/entities/durgz_lsd is in orangebox/garrysmod/gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities.

I’ll pay 5$ to the one that can help me fix me 10 shipments (its drug shipments).

MSN : zsdw@live.com
Steam : Zeroi9

Or maybe some kind person can help me with just this problem.

Thanks!

That trap propeller is in the GCF.

Do you have Durgzmod installed? I certainly hope you do… :stuck_out_tongue:

I also hope that snippet was only the contents of the function xD

("LSD", "entities/entities/durgz_lsd", "models/smile/smile.mdl", 1500, 10, false, 250, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})

Try that, You had the model and the classname mixed up.

Thanks, but it didn’t work. Same thing as before, nothing under Entities!

… You’re sure that you’re the Drugdealer when checking the Entities tab?

[editline]15:41[/editline]

Try this one:

("LSD", "entities/entities/durgz_lsd", "models/smile/smile.mdl", 1500, 10, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})

BusyMonkey -
Ofcourse I am sure!
But, what about this, you add me on Steam/MSN, and you can get the FTP information, go in and see where everything is, then you add me the other like 5 drugs, and I’ll pay you 5-10$?

Added you.

Okay, Busymonkey made this for me :

AddCustomShipment("LSD", "models/smile/smile.mdl", "durgz_lsd", 1500, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Alcohol", "models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl", "durgz_alcohol", 800, 10, true, 100, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Aspirin", "models/jaanus/aspbtl.mdl", "durgz_aspirin", 800, 10, true, 100, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Cigarettes", "models/pissedmeoff.mdl", "durgz_cigarette", 500, 10, true, 60, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Heroine", "models/katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_out.mdl", "durgz_heroine", 2000, 10, true, 300, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Mushrooms", "models/ipha/mushroom_small.mdl", "durgz_mushroom", 1800, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Weed", "models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl", "durgz_weed", 100, 10, true, 15, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("PCP", "models/marioragdoll/Super%20Mario%20Galaxy/star/star.mdl", "durgz_pcp", 1500, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})
AddCustomShipment("Cocaine", "models/cocn.mdl", "durgz_cocaine", 1000, 10, true, 100, false, {TEAM_DRUGDEALER})

Currently, Drug Dealers still can’t sell any drugs, but Marijuana, Cocaine, Aspirine and Mushrooms have a picture in the Q menu and Entities (I only want Admins to be able to spawn from entities, but players to buy from F4 menu, thats the proble, it doesnt show up there in F4 menu!)

But when I spawn like… LSD, its invisible, but if I like spawn it under me and click E I still get it, but all I want is to get all drugs in the F4 menu.
Oh, maybe worht mentioning, Alcohol and Cigaretts, their icon is purple/black you know when the texture isnt found or something, but if I spawn them I see them good!

I can give you access to my FTP server and you can see verything there. If you fix all drugs I’ll give you 5$ on PayPal.
Steam : zeroi9
msn : zsdw@live.com

Copy pasted from our ftp…it works for us. You will obviously need to change job name, prices, and such.

AddCustomShipment("Water", "models/drug_mod/the_bottle_of_water.mdl", "durgz_water", 30, 15, true, 30, true, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Cigarettes", "models/boxopencigshib.mdl", "durgz_cigarette", 150, 12, false, 150, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Beer", "models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl", "durgz_alcohol", 300, 12, false, 300, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Weed", "models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl", "durgz_weed", 400, 12, false, 400, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Heroine", "models/katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_out.mdl", "durgz_heroine", 1000, 12, false, 1000, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("LSD", "models/smile/smile.mdl", "durgz_lsd", 1500, 12, false, 1500, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Shrooms", "models/ipha/mushroom_small.mdl", "durgz_mushroom", 1510, 12, false, 1510, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Cocaine", "models/cocn.mdl", "durgz_cocaine", 3000, 12, false, 3000, false, {TEAM_DRUGZ})
AddCustomShipment("Aspirin", "models/jaanus/aspbtl.mdl", "durgz_aspirin", 150, 7, false, 150, false, {TEAM_DURGZ})

[editline]10:48PM[/editline]

And no Idk why yours doesn’t work…it looks fine, If this doesn’t work then its not the script.

:eng101:

It turned out, when I was in the server and he spawned a Mushroom, I saw it, but he didnt. So it’s something wrong with his Gmod. :confused:

Connection Info:
204.27.59.156:27015

Hmm put that in addentities and change the drug dealer team if you have TEAM_DRUGZ to TEAM_DRUG
Plus i suggest visiting my server where i have set it all up.