DarkRP Donator Job - HELP!

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody can help me with a problem occurring when setting up my DarkRP donator jobs. My server uses ULX and the donator group is called “vip”

Here is the code I was testing with a hobo:

TEAM_HOBO = AddExtraTeam("Hobo", {
	color = Color(153, 102, 0, 255),
	model = "models/player/corpse1.mdl",
	description = [[The lowest member of society. All people see you laugh.
		You have no home. Beg for your food and money. Sing for everyone
		who passes to get money. Make your own wooden home somewhere in a
		corner or outside someone else's door]],
	weapons = {"weapon_bugbait","weapon_fists"},
	command = "hobo",
	max = 5,
	salary = 0,
	admin = 0,
	vote = false,
	hasLicense = false,
	customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetNWString("usergroup") == "vip" or ply:IsAdmin() end
})

Here is my problem, the code technically works the way it should, but not how I want it to. When I look at the jobs while in a normal user group, the job doesn’t show up on the list. However, when I am in the group “vip,” the job is there along with all the other available jobs. I was wondering how to set it up so that regular users can also see the donator job in the job list, but just can’t access it. Upon clicking it, there would be a message saying “This job is VIP only!”

Thanks in advanced! :slight_smile:

Sure
I’ll do that for only $500 (Limited time only) and admin access to your server

Donations are not salaries, stop trying forcing people to pay you

I’m not “forcing” anyone. It’s for people who enjoy it enough to both support me and get some extra benefits… I also don’t mind the extra money considering I need to pay from my own wallet to actually maintain the server. Don’t respond to threads requesting help if you’re just going to be a fucking prick.

[lua]
customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or ply:GetNWString(“usergroup”) == “vip” or ply:IsAdmin() end,
CustomCheckFailMsg = “You need to be a VIP for this job!”
[/lua]
The client doesn’t know the job is VIP but the server does. This should work.

This worked. Thank you for your help! :slight_smile: