DarkRP eveyrone can see the guns

I have a little problem with my DarkRP server. I have set all the guns to seperate and shipments. And set the teams correct, but people from other teams can see the guns but they can’t buy them. But I don’t want them to be able to see the guns since it just puts their whole f4 menu full with shit they can’t buy.

This is the code for my weapons, both for shipment and non shipment. NOTE: only the gundealer can see the shipment.

DarkRP.createShipment("Five Seven", {
        model = "models/weapons/3_pist_fiveseven.mdl", -- The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
        entity = "bb_fiveseven_alt", -- the entity that comes out of the shipment
        price = 600, -- the price of one shipment
        amount = 10, -- how many of the item go in one purchased shipment
        separate = true, -- whether the item is sold separately (usually used for guns)
        pricesep = 600, -- the price of a separately sold item
        noship = true, -- whether this item has a shipment
        allowed = {TEAM_GUN}, -- OPTIONAL, which teams are allowed to buy this shipment/separate gun
	})

model = "models/weapons/3_pist_fiveseven.mdl", -- The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
        price = 6000, -- the price of one shipment
        separate = false, -- whether the item is sold separately (usually used for guns)
        noship = true, -- whether this item has a shipment
        allowed = {TEAM_GUN}, -- OPTIONAL, which teams are allowed to buy this shipment/separate gun
	})	

Why do you have 2 shipments?

@Jeff - I like how you rated him dumb, because he’s correct.

@OP - Why are you making two shipments? You do realize that one single code entry allows for you to set singles/shipments right?

price = 6000, -- the price of one shipment
        separate = true, -- whether the item is sold separately (usually used for guns)
        noship = false, -- whether this item has a shipment
	})

There’s a minor difference between the two ‘shipments’: The first one is just one Five-Seven (Seperate=true) and only is $600, the other one are 10 Five-Seven’s for $6000.

that’s retarded. Just use one CreateShipment and make use of the arguments.

Also, no, the one is 1 FiveSeven because noship=true.

http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/DarkRP:CustomShipmentFields

You use the one bit of code to do both things…

Also, good luck creating two shipments with the same name.