DarkRP Final-Stage TroubleShooting (Strange Problems)

For a few weeks now i have been working on creating my own Garry’s Mod DarkRP server and I am almost there. I have installed DarkRP via SVN for scrods and i have opened all of my ports and all that good stuff. I have had a few lingering problem that I have no idea how to fix.

Problems:

1. No option to choose a grave gun or phys gun or key, that whole menu does not show up.

2. F4 does not work and neither does any of the GUI except for the box at the bottom left hand corner of the screen that says pay, job, health; even those this all say 0.

3. You cannot see anything in front of you like your grave gun, its just a really small crosshair.

4. You walk through every object like it isn’t there except for walls. Its like noclipping but only through doors and objects.

Those are the main problems I have been dealing with and I am honestly stumped; any assistance would be much appreciated.

Also, I need a bit of help with the server.cfg and the game.cfg. I think those might have something to do with my problems.

Thanks a bunch in advance,
Ralph

I like it when Facepunch gets something completely original and never before seen posted.

Was that sarcastic?

yas.

Then can you please direct me in the way I need to be going because I obviously am stuck?

beats me. back when I played GMod, my DarkRP server went up just fine. Maybe you’re using a defunct old version? There are millions of DarkRP editions out there with fixes and such. Try those.
(unless you didn’t set the server up correctly)