DarkRP Front door to PD throw error?

Hey everyone!
I’m super admin on LtB (A dark RP server), and we currently are trying to fix out a few bugs, as our opening day was yesterday. We got 21 people on, even with these bugs on our first day, so now we are just trying to polish it up.

Currently, we have a bug with the front door of the PD on the map RP_Downtown_V2. This is the error, I get, and it sends at a VERY rapid rate while looking at the door. If you face away from the door, obviously you do not give this error.

**This door also does not have a title, such as “This door is owned by: Mayor, Civil Protection, S.O.G.,” and so on.

Here’s the lua error.

ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘HUDPaint’ Failed: [DarkRP\gamemode\shared\entity.lua:233] attempt to index field ‘?’ (a nil value)

We have been told it’s something screwing with the shared.lua file, but we have not found anything wrong with them. Perhaps it could have been the map?

Also, how can I change the PD doors from “Owned by: Mayor, Civil Protectiong, S.O.G., Shock Trooper, Vigiliante, ect.” to “Owned by Mayor and Civil Protection allies” or something of the sort. Any way to ‘title’ the door? Thanks for any help, and if you would like to see the error for your self, to just see what happens (For assistance purposes), the IP is; 74.91.124.44:27015

All your problems are probably from shared.lua.

Go to the Doorgroups part and check if it is made properly, by comparing it to the example. If you find an issue, that might fix your first problem.

The second is simple, edit the “name” of the doorgroup to “Owned by Mayor and Civil Protection allies” or whatever you want.

The error is in [darkrp\gamemode\shared\entity.lua:233]. The 233 is the number of the line where the error is occuring I just don’t know what to edit. btw I’m the owner on LtB darkrp server.
Here is my shared.lua for doorgroups: /*

HOW TO MAKE A DOOR GROUP

AddDoorGroup(“NAME OF THE GROUP HERE, you see this when looking at a door”, Team1, Team2, team3, team4, etc.)

WARNING: THE DOOR GROUPS HAVE TO BE UNDER THE TEAMS IN SHARED.LUA. IF THEY ARE NOT, IT MIGHT MUCK UP!

The default door groups, can also be used as examples:
*/
AddDoorGroup(“Cops and Mayor only”, TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE, TEAM_MAYOR, TEAM_INV, TEAM_SHOCK, TEAM_STRIKER, TEAM_MASS, TEAM_SOG)
AddDoorGroup(“Gundealer only”, TEAM_GUN)
AddDoorGroup(“Mayor only”, TEAM_MAYOR)
AddDoorGroup(“Gangster and Mob Boss only”, TEAM_MOB, TEAM_GANG)

Line 233 on notepad ++: grouptext = grouptext … RPExtraTeams[k].name … "
"

Does only the “Cops and mayor” door give the bug?

No only the front door of pd.

Tried lowering the teams that can access the door?