DarkRP - I need help on a lua error please :3

Hello guys, I configurated some gmod servers (DARKRP) but this time, i can’t firgure out one error :

[DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

1. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
  2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62

It keeps happening when i push the F4 menu.
If you could help me :c I did not touch the DarkRP gamemode, did not install any addons (but some workshop ones like seat anywhere…)
And I actually deleted all the files on my server, downloaded a new DarkRP, a new modification-master, i did again the jobs (a new file just to be sure it wasn’t corrupted or anything)
And I still get that error!!
If you could help me that would be so much nice from you :3

Thank you very much

-Aleflaicheur

Dose this happen with no addons and no DarkRP modification installed?

[editline]18th October 2016[/editline]

Does this error not appear? It is most likely an error with your jobs file.

Code_gs, Thanks for your help :3 Yes, this error appears, but i don’t know what I have failed with my jobs file, and the error does not happens without then darkrpmodification-master, this is a copy-paste of one of my jobs (the others are the same but with different names, teams, salaries, maximum players ect…) :

TEAM_MAYOR = DarkRP.createJob(“Maire”, {
color = Color(25, 25, 170, 255),
model = {“models/codaw/kevinspacey.mdl”},
description = [],
weapons = {},
command = “maire”,
max = 1,
salary = 75,
admin = 0,
vote = true,
hasLicense = true,

})

If you want, I can send you the file.
Thank you again c:

You didnt make a catorgory I think

Thanks Jason138 for your answer,
Wait where what category like the “category = “Citizens”,”?
Do I have to only change citizens or to configure something else going with that category on another file?

Thanks again ! :stuck_out_tongue:

You can make a catorgy in categorys.lua inside darkrp modifaction with the jobs spec, then your code will be something like

Categories.lua -

And then inside jobs.lua

Ok great! Thanks Jason I’m going to test that and i’ll report here in a minute :slight_smile:

[editline]18th October 2016[/editline]

Thanks Jason138 and Code_GS, my problem is solved! thanks again and have a great day :p!