DarkRP job menu

I am running DarkRP on my own dedicated server and I have become quite accustom to editing the average lua file but I would like to know if anyone would be able to make a menu that pops up that can give you indepth information about a particular job. For example as a CP you press F6 and a menu pops up and it tells you the different crimes and then a description about what that crime actually is and how much bail would be etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

It would probably be useful to, instead of making it popup in a manu, include the crimes and shit in a motd-like window that you can pull up with something like, I dunno, “!crimes”?

Mainly because people like to bind to F1, F2, F3, F4 etc.

evil stare at HLSS players

we need the bad spelling rating back

Unfortunately, I think you can only set Lua scripts specifically for F1 through F4. commandhat’s “/crimes” idea is possible, though.

Oh okay. Well nothing is binded to F2 in DarkRP is there? Commandhat, yeah I was thinking having something like what pops up in the help menu, you know you press F1 and the help and commands tab slides across the page. Something like that but specific to jobs would be good.

Yes, the door menu is bound to F2 if my memory does not decieve me.

Oh that’s right.

F1 = Help
F2 = Door Menu
F3 = Control Mouse
F4 = Main Menu

So there really isn’t anyway to implement this unless it is done with like “/crimes”?

Indeed.
Well that is to say, there are other ways, but that is indeed the best one.