DarkRP Jobs Bodygroups

Hey! So I have the following in my jobs.lua

[lua]
TEAM_TEST = DarkRP.createJob(“Test”, {
color = Color(0, 0, 0, 255),
model = “models/half-dead/metroll/a1b1.mdl”,
description = [[Testing, nigga]],
weapons = {},
command = “test”,
max = 0,
salary = GAMEMODE.Config.normalsalary,
admin = 0,
vote = false,
hasLicense = false,
candemote = false,
category = “Citizens”,
PlayerSpawn = function(ply) ply:SetBodyGroups(“14082”) end
})
[/lua]

My question is: why is the PlayerSpawn field not working correctly? I have no errors.

Also, everything else works… But the model simply does not contain the bodygroups I set.

Please help! Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

[editline]7th March 2016[/editline]

[lua]
TEAM_TEST = DarkRP.createJob(“Test”, {
color = Color(0, 0, 0, 255),
model = “models/half-dead/metroll/a1b1.mdl”,
description = [[Testing, nigga]],
weapons = {},
command = “test”,
max = 0,
salary = GAMEMODE.Config.normalsalary,
admin = 0,
vote = false,
hasLicense = false,
candemote = false,
category = “Citizens”,
PlayerSpawn = function(ply)
ply:SetBodygroup( 1, 1 )
ply:SetBodygroup( 2, 4 )
ply:SetBodygroup( 3, 0 )
ply:SetBodygroup( 4, 8 )
ply:SetBodygroup( 1, 2 )
end
– PlayerSpawn = function(ply) ply:SetBodyGroups(“14082”) end
})
[/lua]

tried this and it’s not working either… whut duh fuck.

I really need help on this, guys!

Entity:GetBodyGroups run that function and PrintTable the results and post them here

I found the problem - it’s not “PlayerSpawn”. It is “PlayerLoadout”.

Don’t ask me why this works, but it does.

//solved