DarkRP Jobs

Im helping my friend with a ZombieDarkRP type server and we want them to originally spawn as a unchosen job, but we want once there the unchosen job them to walk up yeah, the rest doesnt really matter, but we have them when they join unchosen, they go to a monitor and choose whether there a blue or red survivor, then through the code it runs the command to become that job when they hit e on the monitor entity, but once they do that they can still switch back to unchosen, i don’t want unchosen to show up in the f4 tab. I saw the makethings.lua and saw this

RPExtraTeams = {}
function AddExtraTeam( Name, color, model, Description, Weapons, command, maximum_amount_of_this_class, Salary, admin, Vote, Haslicense, NeedToChangeFrom, CustomCheck)
	if not Name or not color or not model or not Description or not Weapons or not command or not maximum_amount_of_this_class or not Salary or not admin or Vote == nil then
		local text = "One of the custom teams is wrongly made! Attempting to give name of the wrongly made team!(if it's nil then I failed):
" .. tostring(Name)
		print(text)
		hook.Add("PlayerSpawn", "TeamError", function(ply)
			if ply:IsAdmin() then ply:ChatPrint("WARNING: "..text) end
		end)
	end
	local CustomTeam = {name = Name, model = model, Des = Description, Weapons = Weapons, command = command, max = maximum_amount_of_this_class, salary = Salary, admin = admin or 0, Vote = tobool(Vote), NeedToChangeFrom = NeedToChangeFrom, Haslicense = Haslicense, customCheck = CustomCheck}
	table.insert(RPExtraTeams, CustomTeam)
	team.SetUp(#RPExtraTeams, Name, color)
	local Team = #RPExtraTeams

timer.Simple(0, function(CustomTeam, maximum_amount_of_this_class) GAMEMODE:AddTeamCommands(CustomTeam, maximum_amount_of_this_class) end, CustomTeam, maximum_amount_of_this_class)

// Precache model here. Not right before the job change is done
	if type(model) == "table" then
		for k,v in pairs(model) do util.PrecacheModel(v) end
	else
		util.PrecacheModel(model)
	end
	return Team
end

Would i be able to alter this and make it if where it doesnt put it in the job table? lets say this line

function AddExtraTeam( Name, color, model, Description, Weapons, command, maximum_amount_of_this_class, Salary, admin, Vote, Haslicense, NeedToChangeFrom, CustomCheck)

Could i add a parameter into that function and it be a boolean? and if the boolean equals false it not do the

table.insert(RPExtraTeams, CustomTeam)
team.SetUp(#RPExtraTeams, Name, color)

process? I’m posting this from my laptop, which doesnt have gmod installed so i cant really test this but would this work?

I know i would have to modify every job but im willing to do it to set this up.

Thanks in advanced