DarkRP Jobs

I am having problems with my jobs. It wont show the color of them on the scoreboard and it will not give anyone weapons for there jobs how do I fix it?

Job Codes
[lua]

TEAM_ADMIN = AddExtraTeam(“Onduty Admin”, Color(255,0,0,0), “models/player/alyx.mdl”, [[A server admin thats on-duty!]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “pocket”, “door_ram”, “keys”}, “admin”, 10, 100, 1, false)
TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam(“S.W.A.T”, Color(0,0,255,0), “models/player/swat.mdl”, [[Special Weapons and Tatics]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “pocket”, “door_ram”, “weapon_deagle”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, “keys”}, “swat”, 5, 60, 0, true)
TEAM_NINJA = AddExtraTeam(“Ninja”, Color(255,0,255,0), “models/player/arctic.mdl”, [[Fly around the city and try to steal some stuff!]], {“weapon_spiderman”, “keypad_cracker”, “lockpick”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “ninja”, 3, 70, 0, true)
TEAM_HITMAN = AddExtraTeam(“Hitman”, Color(0,0,51,0), “models/player/suits/male_07.mdl”, [[Get paid to kill people your prices must only be over $50.00]], {“lockpick”, “weapon_deagle”, “keypad_cracker”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “hitman”, 3, 70, 0, true)
TEAM_SECRET = AddExtraTeam(“Secret Service”, Color(51,51,0,0), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[Get paid to protect the mayor!]], {“weapon_deagle”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “secret”, 4, 70, 0, true)
TEAM_HACKER = AddExtraTeam(“Hacker”, Color(0,102,0,0), “models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl”, [[Get paid to help the police to get into places with keypads!]], {“keypad_cracker”, “weapon_deagle”, “weaponchecker”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “hacker”, 2, 70, 0, false)
TEAM_REAL = AddExtraTeam(“Real Estate Agent”, Color(153,0,255,0), “models/player/eli.mdl”, [[Buy doors and sell them for $100 dollars each!]], {“keys”, “pocket”}, “estateagent”, 3, 80, 0, false)
TEAM_GUARD = AddExtraTeam(“Guard”, Color(255,255,0,0), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[Shop Guard for Hire!]], {“weapon_deagle”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “guard”, 3, 80, 0, false)
TEAM_RIOT = AddExtraTeam(“Riot Control”, Color(255,255,0,0), “models/player/gasmask.mdl”, [[You help the police in riots! You must note if you abuse the taser you will be teambanned or kicked.]], {“weapon_deagle”, “weapon_ak472”, “weapon_teargas”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “riot”, 5, 80, 0, true)
TEAM_ANARCHIST = AddExtraTeam(“Anarchist”, Color(255,255,0,0), “models/Tactical_Rebel.mdl”, [[Someone who deson’t like the governemnt but isn’t a gangster]], {}, “anarchist”, 3, 80, 0, false)
[/lua]

Why wont the weapons work? I want the double jump removed and such because I Like to run and jump

I’m not sure if the [['s and ]]'s are part of the DarkRP syntax but from what I know, Lua uses those for multiline strings and such. Try and see if this works:

[lua]

1. TEAM_ADMIN = AddExtraTeam(“Onduty Admin”, Color(255,0,0,0), “models/player/alyx.mdl”, “A server admin thats on-duty!”, {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “pocket”, “door_ram”, “keys”}, “admin”, 10, 100, 1, false)

2. TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam(“S.W.A.T”, Color(0,0,255,0), “models/player/swat.mdl”, “Special Weapons and Tatics”, {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “pocket”, “door_ram”, “weapon_deagle”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, “keys”}, “swat”, 5, 60, 0, true)

3. TEAM_NINJA = AddExtraTeam(“Ninja”, Color(255,0,255,0), “models/player/arctic.mdl”, “Fly around the city and try to steal some stuff!”, {“weapon_spiderman”, “keypad_cracker”, “lockpick”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “ninja”, 3, 70, 0, true)

4. TEAM_HITMAN = AddExtraTeam(“Hitman”, Color(0,0,51,0), “models/player/suits/male_07.mdl”, “Get paid to kill people your prices must only be over $50.00”, {“lockpick”, “weapon_deagle”, “keypad_cracker”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “hitman”, 3, 70, 0, true)

5. TEAM_SECRET = AddExtraTeam(“Secret Service”, Color(51,51,0,0), “models/player/barney.mdl”, “Get paid to protect the mayor!”, {“weapon_deagle”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “secret”, 4, 70, 0, true)

6. TEAM_HACKER = AddExtraTeam(“Hacker”, Color(0,102,0,0), “models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl”, “Get paid to help the police to get into places with keypads!”, {“keypad_cracker”, “weapon_deagle”, “weaponchecker”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “hacker”, 2, 70, 0, false)

7. TEAM_REAL = AddExtraTeam(“Real Estate Agent”, Color(153,0,255,0), “models/player/eli.mdl”, “Buy doors and sell them for $100 dollars each!”, {“keys”, “pocket”}, “estateagent”, 3, 80, 0, false)

8. TEAM_GUARD = AddExtraTeam(“Guard”, Color(255,255,0,0), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, “Shop Guard for Hire!”, {“weapon_deagle”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “guard”, 3, 80, 0, false)

9. TEAM_RIOT = AddExtraTeam(“Riot Control”, Color(255,255,0,0), “models/player/gasmask.mdl”, “You help the police in riots! You must note if you abuse the taser you will be teambanned or kicked.”, {“weapon_deagle”, “weapon_ak472”, “weapon_teargas”, “keys”, “pocket”}, “riot”, 5, 80, 0, true)

10. TEAM_ANARCHIST = AddExtraTeam(“Anarchist”, Color(255,255,0,0), “models/Tactical_Rebel.mdl”, “Someone who deson’t like the governemnt but isn’t a gangster”, {}, “anarchist”, 3, 80, 0, false)
    [/lua]

I fixed the jobs I just need help fixing

• Removing Double jump where you have to pause and jump
  • Running and Jumping
  • Getting weapons from jobs!

[lua]
–if the player is walking or running…
if (ply:GetActivity()==ACT_WALK or ply:GetActivity()==ACT_RUN) then
–Set his jump height to nothing.
Ply:SetJumpPower(0);
else
–Set his jumping height to normal
Ply:SetJumpPower(180);
end
[/lua]

If that’s what you mean by pausing and jumping. I’m not sure what you mean by Running and jumping and getting weapons from jobs though. Are you trying to remove weapons from certain jobs? Something like this?
[lua]
if (ply:HasWeapon(“crowbar”)) then
ply:DropWeapon(“crowbar”);
end
[/lua]

Different jobs have weapons but the gamemode for some odd reason wont give it

You dont have those numbers in your code, do you?

1. TEAM …
  2. TEAM ::…