okay, i am hoping this isnt asking for too much. I have tried doing this myself, but no dice.
Basically what i am asking for is sum1 to script a system where, say you kill a zombie you get exp points, along with periodic XP you get from salary. As you level, you gain more maximum health, say 2 hp every level, and I’m probably dreaming on this one, but the opposite of the Karma system on TTT where as you level up your damage goes up, but barely. Also, it would be nice for an xp bar to be displayed under your hp on the HUD.
and for more effects, i came up with other ways you might want to throw in there to gain xp.
- For every say… 1000$ you get added to your wallet, you get some xp
- Say you buy an entity. You gain XP based on it’s price.
- If you are a cop, you get xp for arresting someone who recently killed.
- as a hobo you get xp for gaining money, but lose xp if you lose money.
- Also make a level cap like… 50.
- I said that you get salary like XP, if you could make this based on the level you are and total playtime on the server? like say, i gain 50 xp every salary because i have 5 hours playtime. Also make it take a pretty long time to level up.
- Also lets say you pick up a weapon, you gain a low amount of xp, as long as your job is not gun dealer
Please do not make it where if you kill players you gain xp, for many obvious reasons.
Also, please make it where admins cannot set there levels, that would kinda ruin game play
If you dont like the idea let me know, or rate disagree or even dumb. Just please do not post because you feel like shitting on someone.
this is mainly for people who make somewhat good DarkRP edits. If done right this could be pretty cool.