DarkRP loading issue with 20+ players

After having lag issues with my DarkRP server I moved it to a new server box which has seem to eliminate all visible lag from the server except for odd cases where someone spawns a lot of things etc. So the new issue I have is that the scoreboard doesn’t load peoples roles correctly and the HUD that displays salary, job and wallet also doesn’t display that information for several mins upon joining and looks like it is taking an extremely long time to load.

The server specs are 1x Xeon X3370 (3.0ghz x4) 8GB DDR2 ECC 2x 36GB 15K SAS 256MB BBWC SAS controller and the server is running Ulib and ULX.

Any help is much appreciated.

edit
This is what it looks like

Anyone have any suggestions? I would really like to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

You should set the tickrate to 33 as you don’t need as much physics processing as you do networking.

I got this too :confused:

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/c17600rpproblem.png

[editline]12:04PM[/editline]

As you can see only some jobs are loading (32 players)

That’s an issue with datastream, when you have lots of clients connected, like more than 20, datastream starts to mess up and causes that, the bugs been reported countless times but there’s not much that can be done about it.