DarkRP Lockdowns

When I issue a lockdown as a Mayor, i get a massive error.

ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘HUDPaint’ Failed: [@DarkRP\gamemode\cl_hud.lua:151] bad argument #1 to ‘sin’ (number expected, got nil)
ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘HUDPaint’ Failed: [@DarkRP\gamemode\cl_hud.lua:151] bad argument #1 to ‘sin’ (number expected, got nil)

That just SPAMS the HELL out of everyones screen. Can someone please help me?

Make sure you’re using the DarkRP SVN.

i JUST installed that. Now it works :slight_smile: Thanks a bunch Dat!