Okay i’m going to keep this short.
When people join my server they get this error:
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/fadmin/access/sh_shared.lua:106: attempt to index global ‘fn’ (a nil value)
- v - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/fadmin/access/sh_shared.lua:106
- unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/shared/fadmin_darkrp.lua:268
I have not modified fadmin and it happened when I removed the HUD for the following error in an attempt to fix it:
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/client/cl_chatlisteners.lua:62: attempt to call field ‘getPhrase’ (a nil value)
- fn - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/client/cl_chatlisteners.lua:62
- unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183
I got that when I ran around and shot the default HL2 SMG in my darkrp server.
And when I use the normal DarkRP HUD which I have not modified I get this:
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/client/hud.lua:95: attempt to index global ‘LANGUAGE’ (a nil value)
- DrawInfo - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/client/hud.lua:95
- DrawHUD - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/client/hud.lua:233
3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/client/hud.lua:351