DarkRP Mingebag Pose

My DarkRP server has a few issues with the jobs. For about 5 jobs everyone sees these people as mingebags. That frozen rag-doll like pose. How do I fix this? Basically I am a citizen, I look normal, next I go to another class and then bam my rag-doll is fucked up and frozen. Everything moves fine but just the person looks like Jesus on the cross (That is not meant to be mean but that is a way to describe it, sorry if you find that offensive). Please help I am unsure why this happens.

Post your /darkrp/gamemode/shared.lua, your model directories are incorrect.

I had commented it out so I could play without those jobs being in the way until I fix them.
This was it:

– Minge / Arms out / frozen ragdoll
–TEAM_DRUG = AddExtraTeam(“Drug Dealer”, Color(255,102,0,255), “models/Humans/Group01/Male_04.mdl”, [[Drug Dealers sell drugs.
– But dont get arrested by the cops!]], {}, “drugdealer”, 2, 35, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_NINJA = AddExtraTeam(“Ninja”, Color(255,102,0,255), “models/player/t_guerilla.mdl”, [[Youre a ninja trained from you were borned!
– Remember to take orders from your master.]], {“weapon_real_cs_knife”}, “ninja”, 3, 30, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_MASTER = AddExtraTeam(“Ninja Master”, Color(204,153,204,255), “models/player/t_arctic.mdl”, [[Youre a ninja trained from you were borned!
– Command your ninjas to do what you want.]], {“weapon_real_cs_knife”, “lockpick”}, “ninjamaster”, 1, 55, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_SS = AddExtraTeam(“Secret Service”, Color(102,102,51,255), “models/player/t_leet.mdl”, [[Secret Service are some people,
– that protect the mayor!]], {“weapon_real_cs_m4a1”, “weapon_real_cs_five-seven”, “weapon_real_cs_knife”}, “secretservice”, 2, 70, 0, true, true)
–TEAM_TERRORIST = AddExtraTeam(“Terrorist”, Color(204,153,153,255), “models/player/t_guerilla.mdl”, [[Terrorist are people that have access
– to the the mighty Jihad bomb!]], {}, “terrorist”, 2, 30, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_TRADER = AddExtraTeam(“Antique tradesman”, Color(153,204,0,255), “models/odessa.mdl”, [[A trader that sells WW2 allied weapons.]],
– {}, “trader”, 2, 50, 0, false, false)

[lua]-- Minge / Arms out / frozen ragdoll
–TEAM_DRUG = AddExtraTeam(“Drug Dealer”, Color(255,102,0,255), “models/player/Group01/Male_04.mdl”, [[Drug Dealers sell drugs.
– But dont get arrested by the cops!]], {}, “drugdealer”, 2, 35, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_NINJA = AddExtraTeam(“Ninja”, Color(255,102,0,255), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[Youre a ninja trained from you were borned!
– Remember to take orders from your master.]], {“weapon_real_cs_knife”}, “ninja”, 3, 30, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_MASTER = AddExtraTeam(“Ninja Master”, Color(204,153,204,255), “models/player/arctic.mdl”, [[Youre a ninja trained from you were borned!
– Command your ninjas to do what you want.]], {“weapon_real_cs_knife”, “lockpick”}, “ninjamaster”, 1, 55, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_SS = AddExtraTeam(“Secret Service”, Color(102,102,51,255), “models/player/leet.mdl”, [[Secret Service are some people,
– that protect the mayor!]], {“weapon_real_cs_m4a1”, “weapon_real_cs_five-seven”, “weapon_real_cs_knife”}, “secretservice”, 2, 70, 0, true, true)
–TEAM_TERRORIST = AddExtraTeam(“Terrorist”, Color(204,153,153,255), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[Terrorist are people that have access
– to the the mighty Jihad bomb!]], {}, “terrorist”, 2, 30, 0, false, false)
–TEAM_TRADER = AddExtraTeam(“Antique tradesman”, Color(153,204,0,255), “models/player/odessa.mdl”, [[A trader that sells WW2 allied weapons.]],
– {}, “trader”, 2, 50, 0, false, false) [/lua]

Make sure you uncomment.

Thank you very much. Would you mind also taking a look at my latest post here?

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1133050?p=32819923&highlight=#post32819923