DarkRP MySQL Help [:(]

I believe the query dies after the first player loads.

Lua ERRORS

[addons\ulx\lua\ulx\init.lua:43] AddCSLuaFile filename has a SPACE in it (ulx/modules/cl/Backup MOTDMENU.lua).
[addons\evolve\lua\ev_plugins\sh_permamute.lua:38] '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[addons\evolve\lua\ev_plugins\sh_permamute.lua:38] '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[addons\evolve\lua\ev_framework.lua:159] ERROR PARSING CLIENTSIDE FILE: 'ev_plugins\sh_permamute.lua'
[10/22/10 22:36:05][SourceBans.lua] Starting the database.
Registering gamemode 'sandbox' derived from 'base'
**[@lua\includes\modules\concommand.lua:36] bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)**
Error! Variable "$envmapcontrast" is multiply defined in material "katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_body"!
Registering gamemode 'Darkrp' derived from 'sandbox'
ScriptEnforce is disabled
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_grenade\shared.lua:1] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_grenade\init.lua:8] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_grenadelauncher\shared.lua:1] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_grenadelauncher\init.lua:8] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_incendiary\shared.lua:1] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_incendiary\init.lua:8] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_smoke\shared.lua:1] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_smoke\init.lua:8] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_sticky_magnade\shared.lua:1] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons\ent_mad_sticky_magnade\init.lua:11] attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\entities\ent_mad_knife\init.lua:128] 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 119) near '<eof>'
[gamemodes\darkrp\entities\entities\keypad_cracker\shared.lua:15] attempt to index global 'SWEP' (a nil value)

What happens after a player connects:

[EV] Rbps[Possibly moving :(] last joined 3 minutes ago.
Client "Jamyth" connected (CLIENT IP PROTECTED:27005).
WARNING: Mismatched quotes in ULib.splitArgs
Rbps[Rapture-Gaming]<STEAM_0:0:PROTECTED> spawned model models/props_building_details/storefront_template001a_bars.mdl
[@gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\data.lua:59] MySQL server has gone away
Giving Rbps[Rapture-Gaming] a weapon_real_cs_m249
Client "triger happy" connected (CLIENT IP PROTECTED:27005).
[EV] Check out our website to get $5,000 in-game cash. Check the server incentives section!
[EV] Type !rapturegaming to get a little cash.
triger happy -> connected
[EV] triger happy last joined 5 days ago.
[EV] Type !rapturegaming to get a little cash.
WARNING: Mismatched quotes in ULib.splitArgs
[gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\sv_gamemode_functions.lua:728] attempt to call method 'UnownAll' (a nil value)(Hook: PlayerDisconnected)

Oh and also, it breaks everything in the gamemode.

gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\player.lua:353] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'money' (a nil value)(Hook: OnNPCKilled)
[gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\player.lua:353] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'money' (a nil value)(Hook: OnNPCKilled)
[gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\player.lua:353] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'money' (a nil value)(Hook: OnNPCKilled)
[10/23/10 09:32:22][SourceBans.lua] The server has lost connection to the database. Retrying...
Timer Error: [addons\evolve\lua\includes\modules\sourcebans.lua:551] attempt to index local 'query' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\sv_gamemode_functions.lua:728] attempt to call method 'UnownAll' (a nil value)(Hook: PlayerDisconnected)
[gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\player.lua:348] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'money' (a nil value)(Hook: PlayerSpawnProp)
[gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\player.lua:348] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'money' (a nil value)(Hook: PlayerSpawnProp)

Does your server still have sv.db??

Yes, thats what its currently using.

I need help :confused:

SQLite saves to the sv.db, not MySQL. I am pretty sure.

Not related, but ULX and FAdmin aren’t compatible.

Unless you add your admins to settings/users.txt

As for the MySQL…the entire gamemode looks corrupt. Does it work with MySQL disableD?

[editline]1st November 2010[/editline]

Hmmmmm, funny, you scam me money and I still attempt to help you…

mikey is a fucking retard, why even bother responding to his threads.

Yes of course it does.

Nice troll/flame there C-unit, yet again…
Also, your a hypocrite, first you ask me for advise with C-BOT then you say I’m retarded? Man aren’t you intelligent.

No I didn’t, I asked for suggestions not help.

[editline]1st November 2010[/editline]

and everytime I asked you all you did was go on about how your shit would be 20x better

is this a troll topic or a help topic

‘MySQL server has gone away’, this only happened to me when I used MySQL OO. What I did to solve it was set wait_timeout to something really high and it worked… Partially.

You shouldn’t really use hacky fixes to fix these issues, you should solve them.

Does it work with SQLite?

Yes

– off to school

Steam me when you get home

also send him his 20 dollars back