Darkrp - NEED HELP WITH SHIPMENTS!

Hey, I have no idea what to do, or even if I am doing it right. Please take a look at this:

AddCustomShipment(“Glock Handgun”, {
model = “(TheFtpIpWasHere)/garrysmod/addons/FAS 2.0 Alpha SWEPs/models/weapons/w_glock20.mdl”, – The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
entity = “w_glock20”, – the entity that comes out of the shipment
price = 4000, – the price of one shipment
amount = 10, – how many of the item go in one purchased shipment
separate = FALSE, – whether the item is sold separately (usually used for guns)
pricesep = 800, – the price of a separately sold item
noship = true, – whether this item has a shipment
allowed = {TEAM_GUN}, – OPTIONAL, which teams are allowed to buy this shipment/separate gun
shipmodel = “models/items/item_item_crate.mdl”, – OPTIONAL, the model of the shipment (this crate is the default)
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:Frags() < 10 end, – OPTIONAL, extra conditions before people can purchase the shipment or separate item
weight = 15, – OPTIONAL, the weight of the shipment. The default is the weight of the shipment

– Advanced, optional
shipmentClass = “spawned_shipment”, – The classname of the shipment entity. Use this if you have made a different shipment entity
onBought = function(ply, shipment, ent) end, – function that is called when the shipment is bought
getPrice = function(ply, price) return ply:GetNWString(“usergroup”) == “donator” and price * 0.9 or price end, – function to decide what the price is based on the player
})

I am using firearms mod, and I wanted to create a glock shipment. I think the problem is with the file locations. What do I do!!

models/weapons/w_glock20.mdl

Where does that go?

model = “models/weapons/w_glock20.mdl”, – The model of the item that hovers above the shipment

http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/DarkRP:CustomShipmentFields

I made a shipment with an error above it, and it spawned a glock I could not use it.

Change
entity = “w_glock20”, – the entity that comes out of the shipment
to
entity = “fas2_glock20”, the entity that comes out of the shipment

That’s what I was going to mention.

[lua]model = “(TheFtpIpWasHere)/garrysmod/addons/FAS 2.0 Alpha SWEPs/models/weapons/w_glock20.mdl”, – The model of the item that hovers above the shipment[/lua]

You never include anything with the FTP or Garrysmod, just the directories in garrysmod.