Darkrp - People spawning with no jobs/money | Coffee inventory stopped working

In Darkrp, people spawn with no money or job. THERE IS NO ERROR. I tried reinstalling darkrp to the server. It did not work

All of the addons i have, have been used before and are unedited. I put the server down for some time. Started it back up recently and now we have this problem.

I have tried updated gmod with steamcmd: app_update 4020 validate

Coffee inventory randomly stopped working. It was fine before but it has just stopped. Here is the error whenever i try to open it (please note, it was working a week before. I dont know why it stopped working): [lua]
[ERROR] addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:29: attempt to index field ‘coffeeInventory’ (a nil value)

1. removeInvalidItems - addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:29
  2. open - addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:14
    3. fn - addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:21
    4. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

[ERROR] addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:29: attempt to index field ‘coffeeInventory’ (a nil value)

1. removeInvalidItems - addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:29
  2. open - addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:14
    3. fn - addons/coffeeinventory_0.7bfix/lua/autorun/coffeeinventory/libraries/core/cl_core.lua:21
    4. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183
    [/lua]

By any chance, were you a rock solid character from like half life 1 until you switched to a job?