DarkRP Player Animations

Hello i am having a problem with my custom jobs on my RP server. They work fine but the models don’t seem to have any animations I have looked around but can’t seem to find anything to help me I have the path correct just the animations are not working.

the models that the animations are not working on are the following :

models/Combine_Super_Soldier.mdl

models/player/t_phoenix.mdl

models/Combine_Soldier.mdl

models/player/ct_urban.mdl

models/Characters/hostage_04.mdl

It is odd because the combine elite works fine as a player model in normal conditions. Thanks

you have “models/player/t_phoenix.mdl” You SHOULD have “models/player/phoenix.mdl”

Hmm ok any idea’s on why the combine elite does not work?

what class is it for? admin?

Yeah for superadmins why?

On an RP server, admins should have the same role and treatment as the regular bystander. Anyways, I have a small player model list as part as my class maker you can look at for reference.

http://darkrp.megagamer.net/kit/model.html

bookmarked :slight_smile:

Simple it isnt there. Use GCF scape to see where files are at. For example a male rebel would be models/Humans/Group03/male_0#.mdl with # replaced by a number

Also for the hostages its models/player/hostage_04.mdl

Use GCF scape to find out the others.

Thanks for your help but not too sure what you mean rimlain because you can see the people and the models just the animations don’t seem to work.

Some of my models did that too, but a friend fixed them. Its in the lua, i will tell you more when i ask him.

Oh thanks.

models/Combine_Super_Soldier.mdl
-> models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl
models/player/t_phoenix.mdl
-> models/player/Phoenix.mdl
models/Combine_Soldier.mdl
-> models/player/combine_soldier.mdl
models/player/ct_urban.mdl
-> models/player/urban.mdl
models/Characters/hostage_04.mdl
-> I don’t think this is a valid player model…

Ok thanks i will try that.