DarkRP problem need help

Hi everyone, I have a problem installing my darkrp I rent a server “servergamers.net” in the ftp folder I put the darkrp in Garrysmod/gamemode I modified files :

My autoexec.cfg

sv_defaultgamemode "darkrp"

My server.cfg

hostname           "Dark toast"
sv_defaultgamemode "DarkRP"
rcon_password      "*****"
sbox_noclip        "0"
sbox_godmode       "0"
sbox_plpldamage    "0"
rp_toolgun         "1"
sbox_maxprops      "1000"
sbox_maxragdolls   "0"
sbox_maxeffects    "0"
sbox_maxdynamite   "0"
sbox_maxlamps      "0"
sbox_maxthrusters  "0"
sbox_maxwheels     "4"
sbox_maxhoverballs "0"
sbox_maxvehicles   "0"
sbox_maxbuttons    "20"
sbox_maxemitters   "0"
sbox_maxspawners   "0"
sbox_maxturrets    "0"

and mode still does not work I need help

“sv_defaultgamemode” was replaced with “gamemode” in GM13.

ah thank you but now my problem is that when I change the map on mlk bar “level loading by server” does not move and I have to restart the server to return to the base map

I don’t really understand what your problem is. Can you explain a little more clearly on what’s happening? Did your first problem get fixed?

for the first problem I can not really tell because when I change the map loading bar does not move, I put the map rp_downtown_v4c.bsp.

I change the map with ass mode

look my ftp : http://www.noelshack.com/2012-52-1356805891-3.png

Test the server on a map you know will work, like flatgrass or construct. Then check the console for anything about the gamemode changing or just join and see. Your admin mod might be screwed up. Do you know how to set the map manually?

If I give you access to the ftp is that you can see where is the problem?

I did not know much.
sorry for my english I’m french

No that’s never a good idea. I’m assuming you don’t know how set the map manually. Do you know where your server start-up script is? In it you should find something that looks this:

-console -game garrysmod +map gm_construct +maxplayers 16

Just change the map part to rp_downtown_v4c (don’t include .bsp). Probably best to include the gamemode here as well so it should look a little like this:

-console -game garrysmod +gamemode "DarkRP" +map rp_downtown_v4c +maxplayers 16

I can not find the script :confused:

Go a folder up from your orangebox folder. It should be there. It’s probably going to ask you to open it with something so select notepad. If you still can’t find it there should be a tool to change the script on your hosts site which can be accessed when your logged in. I couldn’t tell you in detail since I always host my servers myself but I remember a few friends having a tool that would do all that.

add gamemode “DarkRp” to your server.cfg or autoexec.cfg

That’s already been justified. He’s having problems with the map not changing correctly.