DarkRP question How do I add a playermodel to a job?

Recently, I might have my own server soon, So I decided to do DarkRP in singleplayer for now, Trying to get acquainted with it, And it’s not working, I tried adding a Sexy Zoey model (Of course this is a playermodel) To DarkRP, to be a HitGirl, And it only shows the model, Not any colours or any the details, It shows the Pink/Black colour on it, And I am wondering if theres a lua problem.

if (SERVER) then
player_manager.AddValidModel( “Preekly”, “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.mdl” )
AddCSLuaFile( “gmf_players.lua” )
end

list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “Preekly”, “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.mdl” )

if (SERVER) then
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player//zoey/materials/models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey//zoey/materials/models/player/zoey.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey//zoey/materials/models/player/zoey_hair.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey//zoey/materials/models/player/zoey_hair.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey//zoey/materials/models/player/zoey_n.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.dx80.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.dx90.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.phy” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.sw.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.vvd” )
end

Can anyone help me?

DarkRP player models can be changed in shared.lua, as long as you do everything right. (gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/shared.lua)

I think your directory that the files are trying to be downloaded is wrong by the way only add .mdl’s and .vmt’s to a resource.AddFile the others are unneeded and it takes longer.

Okay, I only made it to Vmt’s, Vtf’s, And Mdl’s. And it’s still not working.

Didn’t ever think those two // was a problem?

Oh nice… But I dumped the Zoey model, Thought it was screwed up. Now I am trying to do a Military player model, But still the same problem, It’s purple and black, heres the lua script thing for it.

list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “Defalco”, “models/minson97/bo2/defalco/defalco.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “Defalco”, “models/minson97/bo2/defalco/defalco.mdl” )

if (SERVER) then
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/minson97/bo2/defalco/defalco.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_gen_insidemouth_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_gen_insidemouth_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_gen_insidemouth_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_body_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_body_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_body_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_body_s.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_hand_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_hand_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_hand_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_shoe_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_shoe_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_shoe_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_arm_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_arm_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_arm_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_gear_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_gear_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_gear_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_hair_alpha.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_hair_alpha.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_hair_alpha1.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_head_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_head_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_head_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_legs_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_legs_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_legs_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_shoe_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_shoe_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_shoe_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_torso2_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_torso2_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_torso2_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_torso_c.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_torso_c.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/c_mul_defalco_yemen_torso_n.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/eye-cornea.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/eye-extra.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/eye-iris-blue.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/eye-reflection-cubemap-.vtf” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/eyeball_l.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/eyeball_r.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/minson97/bo2/defalco/skin_detail.vtf” )
end

Okay… Nvm… For the sake of it, I re-did the Zoey Model, and I fixed the // problem, And it still shows as purple and black, And also, Heres the edited file.

if (SERVER) then
player_manager.AddValidModel( “Preekly”, “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.mdl” )
AddCSLuaFile( “gmf_players.lua” )

list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “Preekly”, “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.mdl” )

resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player//zoey/materials/models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey/materials/models/player/zoey.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey/materials/models/player/zoey_hair.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey/materials/models/player/zoey_hair.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey/materials/models/player/zoey_n.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.dx80.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.dx90.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.phy” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.sw.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/player/zoey/models/player/sexy_zoey/sexy_zoey.vvd” )

end

[editline]18th January 2013[/editline]

Oops, Fixed the little Error at ( “models/player//zoey/materials/models/player/sexy_zoey/zoey.vmt” ) And still not working.