DarkRP Question

I am trying to configure DarkRP for my friends server but I have run into a problem.
Firstly, he wants all jobs to have the tool gun but only admins spawn with it, what file can I change to allow all jobs to spawn with the tool gun.

Secondly, I want to know what file I need to edit to set the PvP Damage, Noclip, ect… defaults.

Thanks for any help.

for the second question id recommend you download and install assmod its very simple to install just put in the addons folder

Sorry, I forgot to say that I already have assmod installed, i need to find the file that sets those options to server default. Sometimes the admins don’t remember to set them as they always seem to reset after restart.

This doesnt make sense to me. He want all jobs to have the tool gun but only admins spawn with it?
If all jobs spawn with the tool gun everyone will have a toolgun.

I think there is a file where you can put in commands you want to run at server startup.
If i put sbox_godmode 1 and sbox_noclip 0 in the file it will run those commands when the server starts.

go to orangebox/garrysmod/data and look for ass_rankings

What I mean is that currently only admins spawn with the tool gun despite the job, I want to make it so everyone on the server spawns with the tool gun not just the admins.

rp_toolgun 0
Makes it so only admins have toolgun.

He wants EVERYONE not just admins to have toolguns and in console its rp_toolgun 1

This is in ass_rankings.txt

“Out”
{
“1”
{
“name” “SGC | Zardian”
“Id” “xxx”
“rank” “4”
}
“2”
{
“Id” “xxx”
“rank” “0”
}
“3”
{
“name” “Runner”
“Id” “xxx”
“rank” “0”
}
}

rp_toolgun did not work, but now I have looked at the shared.lua in DarkRP it is beacuse the tool gun is not specified as a default weapon for the jobs. Can I change this? I can’t find a file with all of the normal jobs and there weapons in it.

never mind, i fixed it.

if you want to change default settings go to your Server.cfg file and edit from there