DarkRP Server Classes

I don’t know what version of DarkRP I have, so let me just start off I would like a link on the latest version of DarkRP.

For the main topic I’m asking for some help here, When I start my own DarkRP server all these weird classes pop up with the regular ones, how do you delete these weird classes from the classes selection? All I want is the regular classes, and maybe a custom one here or there. So if anyone knows the command or another way of removing these unwanted classes, Please post the answer here on this forum, or give me a link.

Use SVN and get the latest release.

here is the link to the svn download if you dont unberstand svn then take a tutorial

http://darkrp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Thanks, Now I’m updated, but I still need the main part of my question answered.

Post your shared.lua from garrysmod\garrysmod\gamemodes\DarkRP\gamemode

Oh dear god, your name is killing me!
:suicide:

I already said no idiots, My name is Justin Bergh, I didn’t know who the other person you are referring me to was until a person from the forum posted it and I looked it up. If you continue to #$@% about it I will ask the Forum checker guy’s whatever there called, to delete your post(s).

Note: Also it wont let me post the LUA file.

Most people will probably reference Justin Beiber with your username. Also, are you referring to the forum moderators?

Anyways, that isn’t related to the topic on hand. Open up your shared.lua file, copy all the contents, and paste it within [noparse][lua][/lua][/noparse] tags in your post.

Ah, not only a jackass, but also an egotistic prick, and, you know… An utter idiot:

A) We’re not your fucking servants, so don’t take for granted we’ll help you.

B) Deadeye is always nice, not sure how he does it, but kudos to you, Deadeye, have a coolfish: :coolfish:

C) NOBODY will know your name is Justin Bergh just because you say it once, our intrests does not center around you.

D) Stop being so condecending, you ignorant, stupid, twinkle-toed cocksucking prick!

E) Welcome to Facepunch :v:.

[editline]12:51PM[/editline]

Oh, and here at Facepunch, the moderators are more likley to ban you, since nobody likes when people whalz in, asking people for help and then acting jerkish and arrogant.,

[editline]12:53PM[/editline]

Oh and, as Deadeye said, just pop open shared.lua.

ALSO, if you wanna make your own class: http://darkrp.megagamer.net/kit/index.php?i=classmaker

Oh, then it is not your name thats killing me i guess.
Looks two posts down
Argh its killing me!

Shared.lua, Paste it in here. LUA coded.

RPExtraTeams = {}
function AddExtraTeam( Name, color, model, Description, Weapons, command, maximum_amount_of_this_class, Salary, admin, Vote, Haslicense, NeedToChangeFrom)
if not Name or not color or not model or not Description or not Weapons or not command or not maximum_amount_of_this_class or not Salary or not admin or Vote == nil then
local text = "One of the custom teams is wrongly made! Attempt to give name of the wrongly made team!(if it’s nil then I failed):
" … tostring(Name)
print(text)
hook.Add(“PlayerSpawn”, “TeamError”, function(ply)
if ply:IsAdmin() then ply:ChatPrint("WARNING: "…text) end
end)
end
local CustomTeam = {name = Name, model = model, Des = Description, Weapons = Weapons, command = command, max = maximum_amount_of_this_class, salary = Salary, admin = admin or 0, Vote = tobool(Vote), NeedToChangeFrom = NeedToChangeFrom, Haslicense = Haslicense}
table.insert(RPExtraTeams, CustomTeam)
team.SetUp(#RPExtraTeams, Name, color)
local Team = #RPExtraTeams
if SERVER then
timer.Simple(0.1, function(CustomTeam) AddTeamCommands(CustomTeam) end, CustomTeam)
end
return Team
end

hook.Add(“InitPostEntity”, “AddTeams”, function()
if file.Exists(“CustomTeams.txt”) then
RunString(file.Read(“CustomTeams.txt”))
if SERVER then resource.AddFile(“data/CustomTeams.txt”) end
if CLIENT and not LocalPlayer():IsSuperAdmin() then file.Delete(“CustomTeams.txt”) end
end
end)

/--------------------------------------------------------
Default teams. If you make a team above the citizen team, people will spawn with that team!
--------------------------------------------------------
/
TEAM_CITIZEN = AddExtraTeam(“Citizen”, Color(20, 150, 20, 255), “models/player/group01/male_01.mdl”, [[The Citizen is the most basic level of society you can hold
besides being a hobo.
You have no specific role in city life.]], {}, “citizen”, 0, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_POLICE = AddExtraTeam(“Civil Protection”, Color(25, 25, 170, 255), “models/player/police.mdl”, [[The protector of every citizen that lives in the city .
You have the power to arrest criminals and protect innocents.
Hit them with your arrest baton to put them in jail
Bash them with a stunstick and they might learn better than to disobey
the law.
The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal with a warrant
for his/her arrest.
The Battering Ram can also unfreeze frozen props(if enabled).
Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to this criminal
OR go to tab and warrant someone by clicking the warrant button]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_glock2”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”, “item_ammo_pistol”}, “cp”, 4, 65, 0, true, true)

TEAM_GANG = AddExtraTeam(“Gangster”, Color(75, 75, 75, 255), “models/player/group03/male_01.mdl”, [[The lowest person of crime.
A gangster generally works for the Mobboss who runs the crime family.
The Mobboss sets your agenda and you follow it or you might be punished.]], {}, “gangster”, 3, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_MOB = AddExtraTeam(“Mob boss”, Color(25, 25, 25, 255), “models/player/gman_high.mdl”, [[The Mobboss is the crimboss in the city.
With his power he coordinates the gangsters and forms an efficent crime
organization.
He has the ability to break into houses by using a lockpick.
The Mobboss also can unarrest you.]], {“lockpick”, “unarrest_stick”}, “mobboss”, 1, 60, 0, false, false)

TEAM_GUN = AddExtraTeam(“Gun Dealer”, Color(255, 140, 0, 255), “models/player/monk.mdl”, [[A gun dealer is the only person who can sell guns to other
people.
However, make sure you aren’t caught selling guns that are illegal to
the public.
/Buyshipment <name> to Buy a weapon shipment
/Buygunlab to Buy a gunlab that spawns P228 pistols]], {}, “gundealer”, 2, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_MEDIC = AddExtraTeam(“Medic”, Color(47, 79, 79, 255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[With your medical knowledge, you heal players to proper
health.
Without a medic, people can not be healed.
Left click with the Medical Kit to heal other players.
Right click with the Medical Kit to heal yourself.]], {“med_kit”}, “medic”, 3, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_COOK = AddExtraTeam(“Cook”, Color(238, 99, 99, 255), “models/player/mossman.mdl”, [[As a cook, it is your responsibility to feed the other members
of your city.
You can spawn a microwave and sell the food you make:
/Buymicrowave]], {}, “cook”, 2, 45, 0, 0, false)

TEAM_CHIEF = AddExtraTeam(“Civil Protection Chief”, Color(20, 20, 255, 255), “models/player/combine_soldier_prisonguard.mdl”, [[The Chief is the leader of the Civil Protection unit.
Coordinate the police forces to bring law to the city
Hit them with arrest baton to put them in jail
Bash them with a stunstick and they might learn better than to
disobey the law.
The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal with a
warrant for his/her arrest.
Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to this criminal
Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_deagle2”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”, “item_ammo_pistol”}, “chief”, 1, 75, 0, false, true, TEAM_POLICE)

TEAM_MAYOR = AddExtraTeam(“Mayor”, Color(150, 20, 20, 255), “models/player/breen.mdl”, [[The Mayor of the city creates laws to serve the greater good
of the people.
If you are the mayor you may create and accept warrants.
Type /wanted <name> to warrant a player
Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position
Type /lockdown initiate a lockdown of the city.
Everyone must be inside during a lockdown.
The cops patrol the area
/unlockdown to end a lockdown]], {“item_ammo_pistol”}, “mayor”, 1, 85, 0, true, false/, {TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE}/)
/*

HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA CLASS!!!

You can make extra classes here. Set everything up here and the rest will be done for you! no more editing 100 files without knowing what you’re doing!!!
Ok here’s how:

To make an extra class do this:
AddExtraTeam( “<NAME OF THE CLASS>”, Color(<red>, <Green>, <blue>, 255), “<Player model>” , [[<the description(it can have enters)>]], { “<first extra weapon>”,"<second extra weapon>", etc…}, “<chat command to become it(WITHOUT THE /!)>”, <maximum amount of this team> <the salary he gets>, 0/1/2 = public /admin only / superadmin only, <1/0/true/false Do you have to vote to become it>, true/false DOES THIS TEAM HAVE A GUN LICENSE?, TEAM: Which team you need to be to become this team)

The real example is here: it’s the Hobo: */

–VAR without /!!! The name the color(what you see in tab) the player model The description
TEAM_HOBO = AddExtraTeam(“Hobo”, Color(80, 45, 0, 255), “models/player/corpse1.mdl”, [[The lowest member of society. All people see you laugh.
You have no home.
Beg for your food and money
Sing for everyone who passes to get money
Make your own wooden home somewhere in a corner or
outside someone else’s door]], {“weapon_bugbait”}, “hobo”, 5, 0, 0, false)
//No extra weapons say /hobo to become hobo Maximum hobo’s = 5 his salary = 0 because hobo’s don’t earn money. 0 = everyone can become hobo , false = you don’t have to vote to become hobo
// MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NO / IN THE TEAM NAME OR IN THE TEAM COMMAND:
// TEAM_/DUDE IS WROOOOOONG !!!
// HAVING “/dude” IN THE COMMAND FIELD IS WROOOOOOOONG!!!
//ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

TEAM_swat = AddExtraTeam(“S.W.A.T”, Color(51,102,102,255), “models/player/riot.mdl”, [[S.W.A.T Tactical Forces Unit. Very dangerious but very sweet job. Cleans the streets from high terror attacks. ]], {“weapon_mp52”, “weapon_fiveseven2”, “arrest_stick”, “door_ram”, “stunstick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weaponchecker”}, “swat”, 3, 75, 0, true)

TEAM_swatchief = AddExtraTeam(“S.W.A.T Chief”, Color(51,102,51,255), “models/player/urban.mdl”, [[S.W.A.T Tactical Forces Unit. Even sweeter and even more dangerious! Cleans the streets from high terror attacks. Oh yeah, your incharge! ]], {“arrest_stick”, “door_ram”, “stunstick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_deagle2”, “weapon_m42”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, “weaponchecker”}, “swatchief”, 1, 85, 0, true)

TEAM_hitman = AddExtraTeam(“Hitman”, Color(153,0,255,255), “models/player/leet.mdl”, [[A Hitman, kills targeted people for money.
DONT ABUSE OR RANDOM DM!!!
]], {“lockpick”, “ls_sniper”, “weapon_p2282”}, “hitman”, 2, 50, 0, false)

TEAM_army = AddExtraTeam(“Soldier”, Color(102,153,0,255), “models/player/dod_american.mdl”, [[Fights for freedom.
Cleans city streets from the highest terror attacks.
]], {“arrest_stick”, “door_ram”, “lockpick”, “med_kit”, “stunstick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_deagle2”, “weapon_m42”, “weapon_mp52”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, “weapon_checker”}, “army”, 4, 75, 0, true)

TEAM_lard = AddExtraTeam(“Fat Ass”, Color(255,0,102,255), “models/player/monk.mdl”, [[Your a Fat Ass, you eat!
Eat or else you die!
]], {“lockpick”}, “lard”, 5, 45, 0, false)

EAM_terrorist = AddExtraTeam(“Terrorist”, Color(204,153,0,255), “models/player/phoenix.mdl”, [[Allah will be proud!
You are Terrorist, destroy all Americans!
LALALALALALA!!!
You kill: Cops, S.W.A.T, Mayors, and Soldiers.
Mostly hold them for ransom.
]], {“door_ram”, “lockpick”, “stunstick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_ak472”, “weapon_fiveseven2”}, “terrorist”, 4, 50, 0, true)

TEAM_salesman = AddExtraTeam(“Salesman”, Color(51,204,255,255), “models/player/hostage/hostage_03.mdl”, [[Sell anything from props to cars, to houses!
Don’t sell guns, that’s for the Gundealers!
]], {}, “salesman”, 4, 55, 0, false)

TEAM_zombie = AddExtraTeam(“Zombie”, Color(255,0,0,255), “models/player/classic.mdl”, [[Brains!!!
Kill or Bite to spread infection!
]], {“bite”}, “zombie”, 10, 0, 0, true)

TEAM_terrorist = AddExtraTeam(“terrorist”, Color(34, 78, 80, 255), “models/player/leet.mdl”, [[You are a terrorist now go kill someone but whatch out for cops !!!]], {“weapon_p2282”}, “terrorist”, 3, 70, 0, false)
//
TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT”, Color(0, 0, 255, 180), “models/player/riot.mdl”, [[stop the terrorist`s help the cops]], {“weapon_glock2”,“weapon_m42”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“taser”,“talk”}, “swat”, 5, 150, 0, true)
//
TEAM_CAR = AddExtraTeam(“Car Dealer”, Color(153,102,0,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[Sells Cars durr]], {}, “CAR”, 2, 10, 0, false)
TEAM_robber = AddExtraTeam(“Robber”, Color(0,122,59,255), “models/player/phoenix.mdl”, [[Rob money and guns.]], {“weapon_deagle2”}, “robber”, 6, 80, 0, false)//
TEAM_secretservice = AddExtraTeam(“Secret Service”, Color(225,127,0,255), “models/player/Group01/male_07.mdl”, [[You are with the police.]], {“lockpick”}, “secretservice”, 6, 80, 0, true)//
TEAM_builder = AddExtraTeam(“Builder”, Color(225,127,0,255), “models/player/Group01/male_05.mdl”, [[Build props and shops for people.]], {“weapon_physgun”, “weapon_toolgun”}, “builder”, 6, 80, 0, true)//
TEAM_hitman = AddExtraTeam(“Hitman”, Color(225,127,225,0), “models/player/Group01/male_08.mdl”, [[You must kill people but make sure you get payed big money for it because of the cops.]], {“ls_sniper”}, “hitman”, 3, 150, 0, true)//
TEAM_policecommander = AddExtraTeam(“Police Commander”, Color(0,0,225,225), “models/player/police.mdl”, [[You must Protect the mayor. And lead the cops.]], {“weapon_mp52”}, “policecommander”, 1, 450, 0, true)//
TEAM_police = AddExtraTeam(“Police”, Color(0,0,225,225), “models/player/police.mdl”, [[You must keep the citys from Rebels and robbers.]], {“weapon_p2282”}, “police”, 10, 150, 0, true)//
TEAM_rebel = AddExtraTeam(“Rebel”, Color(102,51,51,255), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[you are on the bad side :P]], {}, “rebel”, 15, 60, 0, false)//
TEAM_rebelleader = AddExtraTeam(“Rebel Leader”, Color(102,51,102,255), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[You are the leader of the Rebels.]], {}, “rebelleader”, 1, 65, 0, false)//

TEAM_hitman = AddExtraTeam(“hitman”, Color(80, 45, 0, 255), “models/player/guerilla.mdl”, [[Go Kill some people, but you have to get paid]], {“ls_sniper”,“talk”}, “hitman”, 1, 150, 0, true)
//
TEAM_ninja = AddExtraTeam(“ninja”, Color(50, 50, 50, 180), “models/player/arctic.mdl”, [[Be a ninja, invade houses that don’t have roofs]], {“ninja_knife”,“grapplehook”,“talk”}, “ninja”, 1, 150, 0, true)
//
TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT”, Color(0, 0, 255, 180), “models/player/urban.mdl”, [[stop the terrorist`s help the cops, and follow you leaders orders]], {“weapon_glock2”,“weapon_m42”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“taser”,“talk”}, “swat”, 5, 150, 0, true)
//
TEAM_mutant = AddExtraTeam(“mutant”, Color(0, 0, 0, 255), “models/player/charple01.mdl”, [], {“mutant_claw”}, “mutant”, 1, 80, 1, false)
//
TEAM_terrorist = AddExtraTeam(“terrorist”, Color(34, 78, 80, 255), “models/player/leet.mdl”, [[create some terror and make big bombs]], {“weapon_ak472”,“talk”}, “terrorist”, 3, 70, 0, true)
//
TEAM_swat_sniper = AddExtraTeam(“swat_sniper”, Color(51,53,23,255),“models/player/riot.mdl”, [[Be a sniper and help your team, but follow your leaders orders]], {“ls_sniper”,“weapon_glock2”,“talk”}, “sniper”, 1, 150, 0, true)
//
TEAM_swat_leader = AddExtraTeam(“swat_leader”, Color(13,78,23,255),“models/player/swat.mdl”, [[Lead the S.W.A.T. Team and stop the terrorists, give your men the orders]], {“weapon_deagle2”,“weapon_pumpshotgun2”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“taser”,“cse_eq_flashbang”,“cse_eq_hegrenade”,“talk”}, “leader”, 1, 200, 0, true)
//
TEAM_sas = AddExtraTeam(“sas”, Color(34,34,83,255),“models/player/gasmask.mdl”, [[be a secret group and make plans…dont let them find you]], {“weapon_glock2”,“weapon_mp52”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“taser”,“talk”}, “sas”, 3, 100, 0, true)
//
TEAM_sasLeader = AddExtraTeam(“sasLeader”, Color(60,23,75,255),“models/player/gasmask.mdl”, [[Lead the secret group, make sure you dont get caught and make the plans]], {“weapon_deagle2”,“weapon_pumpshotgun2”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“talk”,“arrest_stick”,“taser”}, “sasleader”, 3, 100, 0, true)
//
TEAM_assassin = AddExtraTeam(“assassin”, Color(60,23,75,255),“models/player/Phoenix.mdl”, [[assassinate some people, make sure your not caught!!!]], {“assassins_Knife”,“talk”}, “assassin”, 2, 150, 1, false)
//
TEAM_prostitute = AddExtraTeam(“prostitute”, Color(255,100,100,255),“models/player/alyx.mdl”, [], {“taser”,“talk”}, “prostitute”, 2, 100, 1, false)
//
TEAM_rebel = AddExtraTeam(“rebel”, Color(120,100,120,255),“models/player/group03/male_09.mdl”, [[YOU MUST REBEL AGAINST THE LEADERS AND TRY TO RULE THE CITY]], {“weapon_p2282”,“talk”}, “rebel”, 2, 100, 0, true)
//
TEAM_zombie = AddExtraTeam(“zombie”, Color(0,0,0,255),“models/player/zombiefast.mdl”, [[BE A ZOMBIE AND SAY “YABA MY ICEING!!!” “AGH…”]], {“weapon_zombiefukinclaws”}, “zombie”, 1, 50, 0, true)
//
TEAM_combiner = AddExtraTeam(“combine”, Color(0,0,40,255),“models/player/combine_soldier_prisonguard.mdl”, [[be a combine and lead the city, help the mayor]], {“weapon_fiveseven2”,“weapon_m42”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“talk”}, “combine”, 3, 200, 0, true)
//
TEAM_combiner_leader = AddExtraTeam(“combine_leader”, Color(0,0,50,255),“models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl”, [[Lead the Combine]], {“weapon_deagle2”,“weapon_m42”,“door_ram”,“stunstick”,“unarrest_stick”,“arrest_stick”,“talk”}, “combineleader”, 3, 200, 0, true)
//
TEAM_bomber = AddExtraTeam(“bomber”, Color(10,10,10,255),“models/player/eli.mdl”, [[join up with the terrorists and bomb stuff for them]], {“weapon_deagle2”,“weapon_ak472”,“weapon_c4”,“talk”}, “bomber”, 1, 20, 2, false)
//
TEAM_mafia = AddExtraTeam(“mafia”, Color(100,80,120,255),“models/player/group01/Male_01.mdl”, [[be the mafia, kinda self explanatory…]], {“weapon_deagle2”,“talk”}, “mafia”, 1, 50, 0, true)
//
TEAM_Security_guy = AddExtraTeam(“Security_guy”, Color(250,0,155,255),“models/player/group01/Male_04.mdl”, [[be a security guard, maybe help guard the gundealers? maybe even guard the mayor>]], {“weapon_glock2”,“talk”}, “Security_guy”, 1, 50, 0, true)
//
TEAM_Guard = AddExtraTeam(“Guard”, Color(60,34,69,255),“models/player/barney.mdl”, [[really, just be a guard!?!?!?!]], {“weapon_glock2”,“talk”}, “Guard”, 2, 80, 0, true)
//
TEAM_death_demon = AddExtraTeam(“death_demon”, Color(0,0,0,255),“models/player/zombie_soldier.mdl”, [], {“weapon_BlackMagic”}, “death”, 1, 0, 1, false)
//
TEAM_fire_demon = AddExtraTeam(“fire_demon”, Color(255,0,0,255),“models/player/zombie_soldier.mdl”, [], {“weapon_firemagic”}, “fire”, 1, 0, 1, false)
//
TEAM_ice_demon = AddExtraTeam(“ice_demon”, Color(0,0,155,255),“models/player/zombie_soldier.mdl”, [], {“weapon_icemagic”}, “ice”, 1, 0, 1, false)
//

ALSO: If you can give me a link to cahnge my username that would be aprected, esicley sense I still don’t know anything about the Justin Beiber, I don’t want to, and what my sister says is more then enough for me. I wish to change my name to my In Game name…

There is no such link.

[editline]05:18AM[/editline]

Beiber… :mmmsmug:

[editline]05:19AM[/editline]

Also, with those classes, your server is most likley gonna turn into a messy dmfest. It’s just some advice.

[editline]05:19AM[/editline]

But I do like the concept of being able to make a joke like this:

“One combine, a hooker and an icedemon walks into a bar…”

I know the servers crap that’s why I’m here, to ask how to remove some of these classes!

Just delete the code for them.

[editline]10:30PM[/editline]

On second thought, just select everything below the hobo class and hit delete.

Lol you know those server’s with Hobos and Hobo Kings, Ya lol wed take over the subways and make a Kingdom of Hobo’s down there. We’d only let in 1 Gun Dealer, and this one guy who was the only guy who donated to the Hobo Kingdom cause.

Thanks, for the help people! And hopefully this Justin Beeper fad will go away like how every other one has.

Just delete the code, geez…

:sigh: People should require a lisence to run a server…