DarkRP Server Crashing

Recently I opened my DarkRP server and every since it first opened it’s been crashing every few hours for a random reason. The servers giving me a .mdmp everytime it crashes but I just don’t know what to look for. If anyone could find out what the problem is for me It would be much appreciated. Here is the link http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=exec_crp_1678491_crash_2015_9_24T16_1_51C0.mdmp

Thanks,
Clutch2265

Are you hosting the server on your local machine perchance? It’s likely you’ve got a slew of addons giving your host machine a hard time.

No it’s not. I’m using NFOservers to host the server.

Are you using any custom playermodels? I had a problem where it randomly crashed for 3 months straight every 1 - 10 hours. Turns out the issue was related to playermodels. My suggestion, remove any playermodel that does not have a human looking body. Such as playermodels that are half height or that just look strange.

Also, does the server just close out immediately or are there some more events happening? Such as random freezing before the crash, massive amounts of lag, ect.