DarkRP server errors; vphysics, info_ladder, vertex, door models -- pink walls on downtown RP map

first off, sorry if this is in the wrong section… idk if theres a specific place for servers or darkRP or something, but here are my problems;

im running a dedicated darkRP server, heres an idea of what i did:

installed and updated hldsupdatetool
updated garrys mod with hlds update tool
updated hl2mp with hlds
updated counter strike source with hlds
made a folder in \srcds\orangebox\garrysmod\gamemodes and used DarkRP SVN to update it

then i run it with this command:

C:\srcds\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map RP_Downtown_winter_v2 +sv_defaultgamemode “DarkRP” +maxplayers 12 -autoupdate

and this is what im getting:

i dont have any addons or anything, but im planning on getting a few basic ones like adv dupe, and keypads, nd ill prolly get a script for fists.

i can join the server and everything, but some walls are pink, some objects are errors, and guns have pink stripes on em when there on the ground, but their errors when i pick em up. but they will still shoot when zoomed in. but u cant reload…

Please let me kno if u have n e ideas on how to fix any of these problems. ive tried tons of different things like moving counter strike around, or downloading cstrike instead of css, but nothing works. in fact this is the least amount of errors i’ve gotten in a while… they actually fit in the console ^^ woot

thanks

i started fixing the pink walls and errors, it was (ofcourse) a client sided problem… after about an hour of downloading textures, i think i cleared those errors up, but im still getting bunk ladder errors, but all the ladders seem to work… im still getting lame vertex errors, which i think is due to some conflicting character skins or something. and im still getting door errors, i have no idea what thats about… cuz my doors work as far as i kno. and lastly i have that dumb corkboard error…

ok i cant even get my textures to work. im useless.

i tried downloading css textures from gmod.com. i put it in my programfiles/steam/steamapps/<nick>/orangebox/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons folder, and it didnt work… i then tried adding every addon i have in my server addons folder into my client addons folder. that still didnt work…

then i tried merging the texture addons into my clients models, textures and sound folders… that still didnt work…

n e ideas on how to get rid of the pink and black walls, and the error’s?

[SOLVED]

you have to download CS source to the same steam ID. ive tried using a friends CS, it would run with out pink boxes on his ID, but not on mine…

and as far as the server errors, i havent noticed any actual problems from them, and switching maps reduced most errors, now running the RP CSC desert map. it doesnt use any CS models, and its an awesome map.