DarkRP server randomly dismounts addons

After running for a while, my darkrp server will randomly dismount all my workshop addons. Addons not from the workshop still work, but as I’m using several things, like css realistic weapons, from the workshop it’s becoming a problem very quickly.

When the addons dismount, the only thing I can really see in console is people trying to pick up weapons but the entity doesn’t exist. It simply removes ones already in an inventory slot.

I honestly can’t give much more information, as I don’t know whats going on. It started after the last updated. none of the addons have been changed, and I can’t figure it out. Is it an ongoing issue? I don’t see any other threads around about it if it is.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me,
Tyrantelf

EDIT:

To the guy that replied: there were not errors in either, I dunno wtf was up

To everyone: I fixed it by extracting all the addons. Might make my life a bit harder, but whatever. That also allows me to modify a few things I’ve been meaning to in the addons for a while, so win-win! Now to watch for updates on the addons :confused:

Can you read through your console and possibly post either client side or server side logs so we can determine if the addon is breaking when a feature is being used or what please :slight_smile: