DarkRP Server weird lags (I does not matter how much players are online)

Hey i have a DarkRP Server with a lot of addons and stuff, my server is lagging all 60-180 seconds for 1-4 seconds (It doesnt matter if there are 5 ore 30 players, it just happens).

Root Server specs:
Intel i7-4790k CPU
32 GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 1.000 GB HDD
1.000 MBit Flat

If you need more informations tell me.

How many addons are we talking here? Any outdated ones?

Is this your connection speed? 1Mb/s is on the low side for high traffic servers. Whether or not this be the root cause for your lagspikes, it is in your best interest to upgrade your connection speed.

Yes that is my connection speed, but the lag isnt from there.

Addons:

advdupe2
apanti
atags
bitminer
cake anti cheat
circularhud
handcuffs
executivescoreboard
DarkRP Firemod + all DLC’s
gban
gtawards
material f4
medic mod by Crap-Head
neutron admin
prometheus donation
organisations
peepholes
schat
smartsnap
bank vault
ulib
ulx
vcmod main
vcmod els

and those addons

they are not outdated.

It is maybe cause addons using mysqloo? I am using 4 or 5 i think…

[editline]2nd February 2016[/editline]

I just noticed if the server is lagging, the server is just using 20-30% of the CPU.

If those addons you listed plus the ones in that link are ALL installed on your server you have FAR too many to be hosting any more than 5 people. I’d recommend deleting at least half of them.

Really? I saw other servers with much more addons…

Suit yourself. Could be the addons using SQL. Personally never had a problem with it.
Unless you haven’t changed anything obvious since the lag started happening, I’d go through your addons individually and see which one(s) fix the lag. This is where slimming down your addons folder can help.

I found a fix:
I deleted the whole mysqloo module and set the addons what used it to sqlite and its working! :slight_smile: