DarkRP Shared.lua help.

I’ve rewrote the script like 10 times, and I STILL can’t figure out why it won’t work. Every time I join my server the jobs are just not there, but if I reset shared.lua the normal ones are!
Here’s my script (Well the part that’s messing up :frowning: )

/--------------------------------------------------------
Default teams. If you make a team above the citizen team, people will spawn with that team!
--------------------------------------------------------
/
TEAM_CITIZEN = AddExtraTeam(“Citizen”, Color(37, 224, 0, 255), {
“models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_02.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_03.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_04.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_06.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_07.mdl”,
“models/player/group01/male_01.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_02.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/male_03.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_04.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_05.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_06.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_07.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_08.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_09.mdl”},
[[The Citizen is the most basic level of society, you are not alowed to attack,
nor are you allowed to have a weapon. ]], {}, “citizen”, 0, 45, 0, false, false)

TEAM_COMBINE = AddExtraTeam(“Combine”, Color(0, 36, 255, 255), “models/player/police.mdl”,
[[The Combine Faction’s general member.]], {}, “cp”, 6, 65, 0, false, true)

TEAM_COMBINED = AddExtraTeam(“Demoman”, Color(0, 186, 255, 255), {
“models/player/Combine_Super_Soldier.mdl”,
[[The Combine Faction’s demoman. And ability to spawn C4, has keypad cracker.]], {}, “cpd”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_COMBINE)

TEAM_COMBINEG = AddExtraTeam(“Combine Gun Dealer”, Color(0, 186, 255, 255), “models/player/Combine_Soldier_PrisonGuard.mdl”,
[[The Combine Faction’s gundealer. Ability to spawn weapons/crates.]], {}, “cpg”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_COMBINE)

TEAM_COMBINEM = AddExtraTeam(“Combine Medic”, Color(0, 186, 255, 255), “models/player/Combine_Soldier_PrisonGuard.mdl”,
[[AThe Combine Faction’s medic. Some Ability to spawn drugs, and heal self and others.]], {}, “cpm”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_COMBINE)

TEAM_GANG = AddExtraTeam(“Gang”, Color(160, 70, 0, 255), “models/player/t_pheonix.mdl”,
[[The Gang Faction’s general member.]], {}, “gang”, 6, 65, 0, false, true)

TEAM_GANGD = AddExtraTeam(“Gang Demoman”, Color(188, 82, 0, 255), “models/player/t_leet.mdl”,
[[The Gangster Faction’s demoman. Ability to spawn C4, has keypad cracker.]], {}, “gangd”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_GANG)

TEAM_GANGG = AddExtraTeam(“Gang Gun Dealer”, Color(188, 82, 0, 255), “models/player/t_guerilla.mdl”,
[[The Gangster Faction’s gundealer. Ability to spawn weapons/crates.]], {}, “gangg”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_GANG)

TEAM_GANGM = AddExtraTeam(“Gang Medic”, Color(188, 82, 0, 255), “models/player/t_artic.mdl”,
[[The Gangster Faction’s medic. Ability to spawn drugs, and heal self and others.]], {}, “mayor”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_GANG*/)
/*

Any help?
If you find the error please point it out to me so I don’t make it again!

there is a space at the end of [[The Citizen is the most basic level of society, you are not alowed to attack,
nor are you allowed to have a weapon. ]]

no idea if that’s the problem, but noticed it.

TEAM_GANGM = AddExtraTeam(“Gang Medic”, Color(188, 82, 0, 255), “models/player/t_artic.mdl”,
[[The Gangster Faction’s medic. Ability to spawn drugs, and heal self and others.]], {}, “mayor”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_GANG***/**)

Could that be the problem?

Tried both, didn’t fix it. Thanks anyway, anyone else?

TEAM_COMBINED = AddExtraTeam(“Demoman”, Color(0, 186, 255, 255), {
[[The Combine Faction’s demoman. And ability to spawn C4, has keypad cracker.]], {}, “cpd”, 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_COMBINE)

It would be best if you can view the console when the server is booting up and look for an error there. If the server is from a host (I assume so) then you should try to test it out locally before you try it on the server.

Good idea I’ll give it a go, now time to re-install srcds, yay…

TEAM_COMBINED = AddExtraTeam(“Demoman”, Color(0, 186, 255, 255), { <<This was it

Thanks everyone for your help!