DarkRP Shipments

Hey so I am making DarkRP shipments, only problem I am experiencing is the model. When spawned, the crate should have the model of what I put in the code circling above it, though it has nothing. When I use the crate, it drops the model of an AK but gives me the gun I put in the shipment. I just need to know how to change that AK to the guns model, and make it circle above the crate. Please and thank you!

Are you using the world model or the view model?

Paste the code for your shipments. You probably aren’t changing the models…

World Model

I had this issue as well when i tried this. Its from not actually putting in the correct entity for that weapon, the weapon will drop but you won’t be able to pick it up. So you’ll have to go to your weapons tab in the Q menu and get the correct entity name for that weapon and put it in your DARKRP shipments and then it will let you pick it up.

How come you ignored Stardust342’s reply? He’s right, that’s why it’s happening

DarkRP.createShipment("M3 Super 90", {
	model = "models/weapons/w_shot_m3s90.mdl",
	entity = "fas2_m3s90",
	price = 10000,
	amount = 10,
	separate = false,
	pricesep = nil,
	noship = false,
	allowed = {TEAM_GUN},
	category = "Shotguns",
})

If you’re using FA:S 2, shouldn’t the model be models/weapons/w_m3.mdl ?

no because fas2 world models have no physics and thus if you make a shipment of them the gun will come out as floating in midair and unable to be picked up or interacted with in any way

Right, I forgot about that.

I havent tried it yet, will do it now.

[editline]20th October 2015[/editline]

That worked :slight_smile: Only thing is when one comes out of the crate, its models still an AK

[lua]
entity = “weapon_real_cs_pumpshotgun”,
[/lua]

There’s no fixing that, unfortunately. I’m glad I got it working that much.

What are you trying to say? He’s using FA:S not a css gun addon…

There is no world model and no phys file for FA:S addon. Searching google would tell you this, you use that entity because it includes a phys.mdl…

Wouldn’t that give the player the css gun instead of the FA:S gun…?

Most likely, but i feel the issue is him not having the correct entity.

I found this within searching, http://pastebin.com/CG9niigf

sourced from - http://forum.darkrp.com/threads/m9k-shipments.1761/

For the record, FA:S2 has a built-in system to use an invisible gun as the physics entity for the model.

SWEP.WM = "models/weapons/w_ak47.mdl"
SWEP.WorldModel   = "models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl"

.WorldModel tells it what physics model to use, while .WM tells it what model to show as.

You’re right about FA:S2 models not having phys files, but there’s a built-in fix for it already included in most of the sweps. I think the Bizon is one of the only default one that acts weirdly.

I’m pretty sure DarkRP uses fake entities you press E on to redeem the entity, and it’s not the actual entity itself that spawns, so I guess it doesn’t matter.

The more you know, though.

Thanks for that bud! I was wrong, hopefully OP gets his issue fixed!