DarkRP unable to write to sv.db?

I’m having an issue where, when someone new joins my DarkRP server, they’re appearing as the gray playermodel, as if they aren’t being assigned a job. Thing is, the other people who joined before him are fine when they join, but no one after that is. The default job is set up properly, and the errors I’m getting are pointing to an SQL error. My suspicions were confirmed, too; the table darkrp_players contains entries for all players before him, but nothing for players after.

Coincidentally, this is coinciding with us upgrading from 2.6.0 to 2.7.0, so that might be a cause. What I’m seeing here though, is that DarkRP isn’t able to write to sv.db. How can I go about fixing this?

Can you send the error?

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:263: attempt to index local 'data' (a nil value)
  1. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:263
   2. query - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/mysqlite/mysqlite.lua:302
    3. offlinePlayerData - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:258
     4. retrievePlayerData - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:303
      5. restorePlayerData - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:390
       6. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:585

L 04/18/2016 - 18:13:13: Lua Error: 
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:604: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:604

Create an issue on the DarkRP GitHub page. 2.7.0 version is not out of beta, so that’s normal. Official version will be available 05/01/16.