DarkRP - VIP Jobs

Hey guys,

Im trying to make some jobs only for a group I made called “vip”.
I had read a page on wiki how to make one, this page: http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php?title=DarkRP-Config#Restrict_certain_jobs_to_donator.2Fvip.2Fwhatever_usergroup
But I couldnt figure out how to make it work, I wrote this in my shared.lua.

TEAM_SWATSNIPER = AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T Sniper", Color(137, 133, 95, 255), "models/player/swat.mdl", [[You are a S.W.A.T Sniper,
you take orders from police.]], {"arrest_stick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_mad_awp", "weapon_mad_usp", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"}, "swatsniper", 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_SWAT,
function(ply) return ply:CheckGroup("vip"))

Thanks for taking the time to help me.

From this

TEAM_SWATSNIPER = AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T Sniper", Color(137, 133, 95, 255), "models/player/swat.mdl", [[You are a S.W.A.T Sniper,
you take orders from police.]], {"arrest_stick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_mad_awp", "weapon_mad_usp", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"}, "swatsniper", 1, 80, 0, false, true, TEAM_SWAT,
function(ply) return ply:CheckGroup("donator") )

To this

function(ply) return ply:CheckGroup("donator") end)

By the way where are you getting this CheckGroup(“donator”) function from?

Hmm, I tried this and it didnt work :frowning:
When I press F4 and go to Jobs there are no jobs shown with this code.
Btw I got the code under the ULX tab.

From the code supplied the job is only supposed to show if you’re TEAM_SWAT first, and if you’re a part of the donator usergroup.

When you say it doesn’t work, What doesn’t work? could you tell us more, is it giving out a error?

It doesnt give an error or something, the jobs are just gone when I add that line.

Read my post.