darkrpmodification-master not working in game panel addons

Hey,

So i reinstalled my darkrpmodification-master in my game panel, and currently anything we add to the jobs.lua are not updating or causing any change into the server. Please help

Restart the server maybe?

I did restart it the server, a couple of times. Still no change to the jobs inside the server.

Show the code.

There are no lua errors showing up, so theres nothing wrong about the job codes. I think its the darkrpmodification-master that isnt working

How do you know the code is running…

I dont… but im pretty sure all my job scripts are right, but it just seems that darkrpmodification-master is not adding it into the server

Okay, add a print into the jobs.lua, check if the code is actually running.

What do you mean by add a print? sorry new to coding…

Add this at the top of file

print( "jobs.lua has been loaded" )

Restart server, join server, check the console of client.

print(“test”) to the end of the file.

Do i add “print” ontop of everything inside the jobs.lua file?

No, just once, either right at the start or right at the end, not inside any functions.

I added the “print” at the very end, what happens now and i restarted the server…

Join the server, check the console,
Also, you could try adding this to the code

gfehwufgwlefwdwdqERROR

Restart the server, does it throw an error?

Nope there are no errors, when i put that in… So that means that darkrpmodification isnt working at all?

[editline]25th May 2014[/editline]

o actually, it did came up as an error.

[editline]25th May 2014[/editline]

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:266: ‘=’ expected near ‘<eof>’

1. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:0 this error comes up, but in the actualy jobs.lua file we cant see any error

Post the code around line 266.