[Data Loading] Issues

Hello, as of late one of my servers has been having a very large issue related to darkrp, player data not being loaded quickly. Now I don’t mean “quickly” as in 2 seconds, I’m talking, people can’t even switch their jobs until darkrp loads their data, which can take up too 2 mins sometimes [thats not me exaggerating]

Its not an issue when there are only around 60 people online, the issue takes place when there are around 115 people connecting to the server.
EXAMPLE: after map change or server reboot.

“Your data has not been loaded yet. Please wait.”,
“If this persists, try rejoining or contacting an admin.”,

I have updated darkrp to the latest version and I’m running darkrp on mysql, here are my mysql settings below, for obvious reasons I have redacted sensitive information. But without a doubt my mysql connection is infact working, its just playerdata isn’t being loaded as quick as it once was.

RP_MySQLConfig.EnableMySQL = true
RP_MySQLConfig.Host = “REDACTED”
RP_MySQLConfig.Username = “REDACTED”
RP_MySQLConfig.Password = “REDACTED”

RP_MySQLConfig.Database_name = “REDACTED”
RP_MySQLConfig.Database_port = 3306
RP_MySQLConfig.Preferred_module = “tmysql4”
RP_MySQLConfig.MultiStatements = true

I keep every plugin on its own user account so the mysql connections per user don’t get saturated causing mysql to kick off extra connections or cause latency issues. The mysql server is located in the same area as the dedicated machine, so latency is as little as 003 milliseconds.

I do have two errors related to darkrp here. and come to think of it, I did delete the tables for playerdata last update, when the issue started, I was attempting to reset peoples money, perhaps I should stick with the command, would deleting the tables in mysql for the following tables cause this issue?

playerinformation
darkrp_player

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

1. addMoney - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7
  2. fn - addons/[server]_darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/levels/sv_addways.lua:8
  3. unknown - addons/[server]_ulx_ulib_mysql/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110
  4. TakeDamageInfo - [C]:-1
  5. DealDamage - lua/weapons/weapon_fists.lua:135
  6. unknown - lua/weapons/weapon_fists.lua:198

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

1. addMoney - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7
  2. ApplyPlayerReward - addons/[server]_steamgroup_rewards/lua/sv_modernrewards.lua:58
  3. callback - addons/[server]_steamgroup_rewards/lua/sv_modernrewards.lua:17
  4. onsuccess - addons/[server]_steamgroup_rewards/lua/sv_modernrewards.lua:176
  5. unknown - lua/includes/modules/http.lua:34