Datastreaming to clients, decoded is nil.

For some reason when I datastream to my clientside file, the decoded comes back nil. Here are both the server and client files: http://pastebin.org/98991

When I try to print decoded, it will say nil. When I try to copy the table, it will halt because it says decoded is nil.

If you are datastreaming to a client don’t use ply as the first argument.

Answered this for the 5th time.

[sp]I blame Deco[/sp]

And I blame the gmod wiki. I will go fix this.

It’s fixed, I fixed it a long time ago yet people still mistake it.

Actually I just fixed it 5 seconds ago, ply was still the first argument in the client’s function in the server to client section.