Day #4 The HFB Server Expierience.

This is the email I recieved after I asked them about migrating my server, 4 days and 9 tickets after it stopped working

>Hello Chris,

Generally the process takes less than an hour but can sometimes take longer. Please also keep in mind this will result in you getting a new IP and Port. Your server’s data will also most likely be saved but there also always a chance that the server will need to be re-installed from scratch. No backups will be taken of your server prior to this migration. For this reason we recommend that if you have any custom files or data on your server that you download these files to your personal computer before we begin the migration.

Please let us know if you would like to perform the migration. ******

This is the email I recieved 16 hours after I replied to the above email telling them I wanted to migrate my server*

Hello Chris,

Generally the process takes less than an hour but can sometimes take longer. Please also keep in mind this will result in you getting a new IP and Port. Your server’s data will also most likely be saved but there also always a chance that the server will need to be re-installed from scratch. No backups will be taken of your server prior to this migration. For this reason we recommend that if you have any custom files or data on your server that you download these files to your personal computer before we begin the migration.

Please let us know if you would like to perform the migration. *****

4 days now my server has been down…4 days.

Woke up to a running server.

honestly dude I don’t think anyone cares anymore, just put rust to bed and play it again in a few years

There’s enough info about HFB around these forums to know you should seek hosting elsewhere, although none of them are very good.

Hfb is garbage, end of story, check other threads

Server back down.

Multiplay by far the best host ive had. 0 crashes do to there end allmost a week in. :smiley: