DAZ 3D Studio Pro, Bryce Pro and Hexagon are free for a limited time

(Note: i explored 4 pages in this thread and didnt found anything about this)

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d/free-3d-software-overview?home_5_btn=start

For limited time, you can get DAZ 3D Studio Pro, Bryce Pro and Hexagon for free. You only need to register on their official website to get them.

Info from the website:

The DAZ FREE 3D Software promotion is three award-winning 3D  software products now available for the first time ever for free; this  3D software suite has a combined retail value of over $800!

DAZ Studio Pro was $429.95 /  Now FREE 			   		This 3D software package includes DAZ Studio  Pro, a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool  that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and 3D  animations. DAZ Studio Pro is the perfect tool to design unique digital  art and 3D animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles,  accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or  setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating  beautiful artwork.
		   		 			   		Bryce 7 Pro was $249.95 /  Now FREE 			   		Bryce is an award winning, fun, feature-packed  3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly  create and render stunning 3D environments. Bryce combines exceptional  power with an innovative interface for incredible ease of use. Add  wildlife, people, props and more to your scenes via the DAZ Studio  character plug-in in addition to terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds,  fog, vegetation, and architecture for which Bryce has long been the  standard. Originally created by Eric Wenger, Kai Krause and Phil  Clevenger.
            		                		Hexagon 2.5 was $149.95 /  Now FREE 			   		Hexagon delivers all the tools a graphic artist  needs to create detailed 3D models ready for final render. Packed with  features such as; DAZ Studio Bridge, sculpted primitives, freehand  modeling brushes, micro-displacement modeling tools, comprehensive  UV-mapping modules, advanced 3D paint, and instant ambient occlusion.  Hexagon provides you with all the options of expensive competitor  software, but at an affordable price.

A video showing DAZ Studio 4.0 and how it works:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d/free-3d-software-overview?home_5_btn=start

And well, i hope this help raise the number of modelers. We need more of them.

I’ve just began mapping again after a several year long break, back when I used to map I never got into 3D modelling even though I always wanted to, so in short:
Is this an easy program to begin modelling in?

No idea, but seeing the videos on youtube, looks like “easy” create a character from default. I´m new on DIZ like you.

Daz isn’t a creation tool. The only thing really usefull for modelling and mapping is bryce, and that really just for height map based engines.

So is this like, if you register and download the stuff while this thing is going, you’ll have them for free forever? Or just for this time?

Based on all the nightmare fuel i’ve seen from Daz, I think I’ll stick with Maya.

Realizes that he already is registered with daz3d.com

GAAAAAHDownloads

Interesting, I have played with a previous version of Bryce back in the 90s, so it’s been a long time since I used this software.

Well I guess you’ll have the stuff forever (the versions offered). thanksfor the share. :slight_smile:

Looks sweet. Ordered, thanks for the share.

nice downloading now