“Dead remains is an immersive zombie survival game mode that simulates life after the apocalypse”
FORM TEAMS & ALLIANCES (REDUCED PVP)
Group together to fight the undead. Although chances of survival are much higher in a team, you’ll soon find out zombies aren’t the only threat in this game. When resources become scarce, and water more valuable than weapons… some towns might not be big enough for the both of you!
PLAYER SKILL SETS
Players spawn with a random set of balanced skills. Combine your skills carefully with other players to craft weapons, food and fortify shelter. Crafting most weapons will require multiple characters with particular skill sets and combined resources. Combine your team’s skills to craft weapons, food and fortify shelter.
There’s nothing threatening about a zombie that just hits you, but when every scratch and bite brings you closer to the infection, you might want to think twice before sucker punching one of them in the head.
Trading with other groups might just keep you alive. Everything has a price in this game. Clean drinking water could be of more value that a bullet when you’re dying of dehydration. The Internet is a distant memory, but who said information wasn’t of any value? Teams share information automatically when in close proximity. Though whether you chose to share the locations of loot spawn points with other groups is up to you… Always ask yourself, what’s it worth?
Learn more about information
THIRST, HUNGER & HEALTH
Perhaps one of the things taken for granted in modern, 1st world society. Clean drinking water could be of more value that a bullet when you’re dying of dehydration.
Some UI concept:
- Experienced coder & dedicated UI designer.
- Experience with handling gamemodes and community handling.
- Extensive Trello documentation
- Private Github repo
- Plans to build an awesome team that will continue developing other gamemodes other than Dead Remains, hopefully which starts a community we can all enjoy.
- Our plan is to make unique gamemodes that the community can enjoy, instead of the old and overdones (DarkRP, TTT, BHop (which are usually done very badly))
Feedback is appreciated both good and bad!