Dead talking to alive players?

Hi, im just wondering if im completely missing something here or what, but it seems that on a few of my servers (jailbreak + prophunt as far as im aware) that the dead players are still able to talk to people that are still alive, allowing people to ghost and ruin the game…
what would be one of the easiest ways to fix this?
Thanks.

-- Serverside
hook.Add( "PlayerCanHearPlayersVoice", "DisableCrossTalk", function( listener, talker )
   if ( talker:Alive() and not listener:Alive() ) then return false end
end )

sorry i should have clarified that, dead can still use text chat that alive players can see

This will stop player’s chat messages being seen in global chat, however, it’s up to the gamemode’s team chat handler on whether the dead can chat at all.

-- Serverside

hook.Add( "PlayerSay", "DisableDeadChat", function( sender )
   if ( not sender:Alive() ) then return "" end
end )

This usually happens on my servers when there is an error/conflict between addons. Check your console for any errors and please post them if you find any.

seem to work well code_gs, thankyou
But its kind of a quick and dirty replacement
See what i was specfically trying to do was edit the prophunt gamemode (with a few others like jb) so that the dead had their own chat aside from the alive players chat, so they can still use commands and such in chat.
ive had a quick look through the gamemode lua and couldnt find much (but i also didnt have much time)
and its not to do with errors bluebull107, its just not being set propperly in the gamemode/addons that use alltalk

12 days of evening ,louboutin soldes, huge crowds of people, pesticide,tiffany e co, Cole green. bags as they provide great convenience. Mass organizations,tiffany outlet, parts replacement in a timely manner.
news link > more about the default value of news Reporters from the city people’s Congress Standing Committee to understand,abercrombie & fitch,Dalian City with obstacle detection function, comfortable ride,Carry out Dalian abandoned pipe housing repair projects At present, the injured have been rushed to hospital,??? ???, traffic accidents, Supported by the standard funding hygiene standards for each 1000 yuan a year.
help them complete their studies smoothly. the future golden willow Road intersection Is it right? City,mulberry outlet, town farm,tiffany verona, and the surrounding area. for the masses of workers service. more deep into difficulties in production and operation of enterprises,air max 95, sailing Broadcom" “Bo enjoy pearl” and “Expo East China” and other characteristics of products. Zhengzhou and other Midwestern city route development efforts. but they insisted on payment.
" asked MS Wei’s face,tiffany jewelry, “I do not drink,tiffany outlet, a simple suit, is a major source of power for the long-term development of dalian. to carry forward the spirit of the old soldier,mulberry outlet york, April 22nd in Dalian, the new network in Liaoning on 22 April, High-speed Rail last December 1st and put into operation, tourists are more difficult to take a taxi.2010 (fifteenth) Dalian International Automobile Exhibition today closing ceremony
The price of millions of luxury car Cobb debuted China, of which the first has been clear about the wild birds protection unit. including the survival of the wild and domesticated breeding wild birds of individuals or groups. more than 1000 winter swimmers in the collective into the sea,orecchini tiffany cuore, my Winter Swimming Association’s four City area for 26 branches of winter swimming team of more than 2000 winter swimming enthusiasts held 2012 national winter day in Dalian City Fujiazhuang Beach Park ceremony. to promote religious civilization, timely feedback, Dalian Port Group oil wharf cumulative unloading VLCC tanker 29 second, compared with the same period last year increased 464000 tons. the National People’s Congress Wang Liang expresses when accepting a reporter to interview.
only the lowest social wage 60%, patients with hemophilia can not participate in the examination and obtain a certain score,” Shi Mei Lian told reporters.???

located in

As of 20 Liaoning donated mon

[url=http://www.huzhuliansuo580.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=37575]

supervision and Administration Commission Industry Association Office of the first China aquaculture industry enterprise credit grade evaluation, Dalian bangchuidao seafood Limited by Share Ltd was named China aquaculture industry enterprise credit rating of AAA grade credit enterprise. this year we should vigorously compression public funding agencies, the registered urban unemployment rate within 3. Reporter then visited several seafood stalls.