Death Korps of Krieg From DOW2 DLC

So recently a new DOW2 DLC Came out, and I believe it is possible to port from dow2. Could some body possibly port the death korps of krieg guardsmen… and possibly the inquisitor or the Commissionar… It would be really great! :smile:

Pictures of DKOK From DOW2:

http://i16.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0210/76/0562174e4d90bc2508309dde54f19276.jpg

Thanks!.

I would imagine it is entirely possible, I mean, Necrobard made a very impressive job porting a whole load of models from Dow: II as it is, not to mention, even Bloo made some outstanding Guardsmen.

I really hope they get ported, I enjoy using PAC with Guardsmen as it is, with Kriegsmen on, i’ll be weeping tears of joy.

Also, *Commissar.

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. [ - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Bot" - Orkel))

Oh god the spam bots, they made it into here. But I support this all the way.

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Spammer" - verynicelady))

i support this tho!

Nazis?

No, the inspiration was most likely WW1 Germans.

I support this, would be nice if we could customize the colors, badges, and such

Someone could ask necrobard to add it to his list of svn models if he had the time

this is wonderful. I support fully.

Thanks everyone for the support and stuff… hopefully someone will pick this project up or something… also heh spambots…titi I trusted you. :saddowns:

This has my support too. Those Death Korps troopers look badass.

Interesting! I’d like to offer some support.

bump/

I’m going to bump this long dead thread

I doubt anyone is going to answer this request because their excuse is going to be “Oh, we are too busy at the moment we got other projects to do.” And what do those projects turn out to be? Shitty military models.

But this is a a military model… AND THEY HAVE SEXY GASMASKS!

And it’s warhammer 40k, so that’s okay.