Death Race

I am going to start work on a Death Race gamemode But I need some more ideas I have some but I’ve only seen the movie once so if you have any ideas please feel free to tell me I will also need some good mapers to make some race tracks like the one in death race tarps/powerup/sheid.

If this is allready being done please telll me.

I think you should like have a long track and have upgrades like, but have things like turrets and thrusters with a run time limit and a recharge wait time. And maybe have like an ion blaster upgrade and a flamethrower and ask Garry’s mod racer if you can use their spikes.

I don’t think hunts would want to help another server/Coder but I maybe wrong.

I haven’t seen the movie, but the name sounds a LOT like deathrun…

Are you high? Death Race is nothing like death run death race is driveing big tank like cars it’s all about. Speed sheid and big ass guns.

SOunds interesting. I would be one of first 100 to download =D (I love new ideas)

Well if Garry decides to add the new mods gcfs so yo ucan moutn them you could use all the content from DIPRIP. When I played it I though of the commercial for Deathrace, only cooler.

Like this

That’s a good idea I hope he adds it…

For any help try this:

Free Games,Online Free Games,Online Games

i would just keep it to the movie,and do a circut with power-ups and “deathheads” and then just add the wepeons as you like,but we must have a gatling gun!

I suggest playing D.I.P.R.I.P

I SO support this idea, I saw Deathrace last night, and I was thinking about making one. Now I don’t have too :lol:

I played D.I.P.I.R today, I think its ok but not what i’m going for.

D.I.P.R.I.P is poor by mod standard! The cars handle like bricks!

D.I.P.R.I.P. is better than anything that he can make in gmod, unfortunately. The cars have that steering bug that is related to source, I’m sure that if they talked to garry they could get the fix that he HAD to have made.

Not true, you can code any thing into a jeep with lua it just takes some hard work. I’m about 20% done with the game mode now.

This is a pointless post:

You are obsessed. Nothing better to do than move around pixels for a living. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You guys know that you’re all wrong and that if there would ever be a death race gamemode it’d have to be like this:

Yeah, go pirate the original movie.