DEATH SQUAD only plays to kill????

I know that the game is about killing and buliding and raiding but some times you just see people that only kill like once i was running around and i saw a wood pile ran up to it and it was gone and i meet a new friend ok. so then me and my friend run around for 2 mins and we kill a zombie and i get a blueprint for a mp5 and i research it. Then we get shot when all we had was 2 rocks 2 torches 4 bandages and 13 wood. and the people that killed us was deathsquad and they just kill i had a m4 and like 8 satchel charges and they kill me and they dident take my stuff they only play to kill

So what can you do to judge peoples play styles?

Yup, that’s going to happen.

hehehehehe hi

Only way around this at the moment is just join a server with fewer people. Ive found that 20 - 40 people is a pretty good amount because you have a chance to gather resources, build a base, make weapons an armour and start being able to defend yourself against people who KOS.

-_- u deathsquad

[editline]17th December 2013[/editline]

and i cant find servers with little people

Find a PVE server to learn first. You not only have to survive the environment, you have to survive the other players.

You say, “all we had was 2 rocks 2 torches 4 bandages and 13 wood”, one sentence later you say " i had a m4 and like 8 satchel charges and they kill me and they dident take my stuff" 1.) We aren’t that riich where we wouldn’t take EIGHT satchels and an m4 2.) You have just as much of an opportunity to kill us as we do to kill you, you just have to be a bit safer and spend a little more time, we worked for what we have and are going to do our best to keep all of it.

Sincerely:
DeathSquad | Sabino

Try harder, there are plenty of servers with less people.

I’m not sorry if we caused you agonizing rage. It’s just part of the game. It’s just for funsies :(.

DeathSquad | Gosu