Deathrun Event Rounds

Deathrun Event Rounds:
This is a simple script that introduces ‘Event Rounds’ into deathrun. Currently theirs 5 events that can occur on a set round. Event rounds consist of special weapons, Big heads, Dwarfs… etc. A list of events will be posted bellow.

Events:
BobbleHead: Sets the player head to be huge.
Stunsticks: Gives all the players a stunstick for the round.
SuperSpeed: Speeds everything up by 2.5.
Dwarf: Makes the players shorter. (Not too short, otherwise teleports wouldnt work!)
Minge: Give the players bugbait, a harmless swep, makes them short, and a flat head.

Commands:
Deathrun_EventRound - sets the round that the event takes place on. (Default is 1. Right before the mapvote)

Requirments:
You must have the Deathrun gamemode made by Mr Gash for this to work. Eventually I plan on making it compatible for all of the Deathrun gamemodes.

Updates and Bugs:
I plan on frequintly updating this addon, if you are having issues please comment them bellow, or shoot me a message on steam. I recomend using the workshop, rather then the direct download. Next update will consist of a GUI over hall, and maybe more events.

Workshop:

Direct Downloads:

I’d suggest making a GitHub, makes it easier to make updates and more trust worthy of a place to download files from.

Thanks for the tip, i’l sure look into it. I was attempting to make one last night, but around 3 am, I couldn’t figure out how to upload the files, it would block all the .lua files. Thanks again though.

Would be cool if you could make it compatible with this version!

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1476758

Looks nice, but it shouldn’t be a little too hard for the death team, depends on the map they’re playing. Honestly, looking forward to this.

Sure thing!

[editline]25th January 2016[/editline]

I honestly dont expect it to be that big of a issue, it only occurs once during the map cycle. However i’m willing to balance it, if I feel the need to down the road.