deathrun_horrorhousebeta2 ( the scary map ever )

This is the scary map ever in the world :stuck_out_tongue:

99.99 % Credits goes to MGProductions2007 for creating the map.
0.001 % Credits goes to me for uploading this .
Hope , it’s usefull for deathruns servers !

Download link : http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=76747

Traps include
Trap 1: Spirit Controller : You Take Controll of spirits that you navigate around with arrowkeys and try to hit players to teleport them to a haunted clock mountain which kills them!
Trap 2: Haunted Axe 1: Haunted Axe Flings down and players have to make sure they dont get hit!
Trap 3: Haunted Axe 2: Haunted Axe Flings down and players have to make sure they dont get hit!
Trap 4: Haunted Axe 3: Haunted Axe Flings down and players have to make sure they dont get hit!
Trap 5: Spooky Books 1: Books Fly out of there shelves and can kill players on touch
Trap 6: Spooky Books 2: Books Fly out of there shelves and can kill players on touch
Trap 7: Spooky Books 3: Books Fly out of there shelves and can kill players on touch
Trap 8: Disapearing Staircase: Scary Staircase moves players up… but can dissapear and teleport players to a hauntlingly freaky death!
Trap 9: Zombie Shooter: Take Controll of the evil spirits once again to shoot zombie heads at cts
Trap 10: Lightning Strike: Hit Players With THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF LIGHTNING!!
Trap 11: Spinning Rocks Of Doom: Spinning rock knocks players off into aids infested water!
Trap 12: Piano Key 1: Piano Key shoots up To kill CTS
Trap 13: Piano Key 2: Piano Key shoots up To kill CTS
Trap 14: Piano Key 3: Piano Key shoots up To kill CTS
Trap 15: Piano Key 4: Piano Key shoots up To kill CTS
Trap 16: Electricity + Water: This is a more complex trap and very original… there are 2 lines of electricity… when the button is pressed eletric spark goes down and players have to jump when it touches the water or they get ZAPPED
Trap 17: Freaky Fireplace: When going through the fireplace press the button and the fireplace will close up behind them and they will be burned alive!!
Trap 18: Chandeler: Chandeler falls down breaking table
Trap 19: Haunted Sword 1: Haunted Swords Come Down on players from suits of armor…are they alive?
Trap 20: Haunted Sword 2: Haunted Swords Come Down on players from suits of armor…are they alive?
Trap 21: Haunted Sword 3: Haunted Swords Come Down on players from suits of armor…are they alive?
Trap 22: CRAZY BLACK GUY : Crazy black guy pops up from the abyse to kill and frighten players!
Trap 23: Zombie Head Appears And The Black part pushes you into him! very freaky!

Stages of map:
Stage 1: Cemetary
Stage 2: Haunted Mansion
Stage 3: Spooky Graveyard
Stage 4: The Part Of The house they dont want you to go…
Stage 5: Cave
Stage 6: Piano
Stage 7: The Soul Of The Demons
Stage 8: Are We back at the house?
Stage 9: Things Are getting messed up!
Stage 10: Abstract At It’s Highest

Random Events:
Event 1: Evil Girl flys out at you
Event 2: Monster Clown Appears
Event 3: Ghost Train Passes By
Event 4: The room turns to blood!!
Event 5: Choose your fate as a 1/2 random trap decides whether you live…or DIE
Event 6: What was that?! A zombie flys by you
Event 7: Messed Up Creature Fly’s Past Your face
Event 8: MASSIVE ZOMBIE APPEARS

Suprises:
The only surprise i know for now is the scary maze face, yea :smiley: at 2 doors choose the left door for scary maze prank :stuck_out_tongue:

Secrets:
OVER 5 HIDDEN SECRETS

Ending MiniGames:
Climbing: skill jumping to get to the top where there is guns
Knife: Knife fight
AWP: use awps in a little map that looks really nice
Grenade And knife fight… IN SPACE: Chuck grenades and try to knife your opponent… in space!!
Bow And Arrows: Shoot Other Team With Bows And Arrows
Scout Aim : or run to the middle and get a shotgun but you could risk getting scouted by the other.
Knife fight in space: knife fight in space… with grenades :smiley:
NEW RUN T RUN: T’s run to guns while ct’s try to scout them
NEW Classic: Play the classic ending of deathrun… get guns and find the t’s and kill them!

IMPORTANT: FOR THIS MAP TO WORK TYPE THIS IN CONSOLE OR IN YOUR SEVER.CFG!! net_maxfilesize 70

Jeez, it’s so scary, I can hardly contain myself.

Blocky, badly textured piece of shit.

How can you even call this scary?

net_maxfilesize is limited to 64.

thats the scary part about it

What?

How can a room turn into blood?

that’s just plain stupid.

should improve this map, alot

make it more detailed, more interesting stuff, be more original.

Hmm, I think I might have been scared whilst playing this map but chances are it was not fear but just my brain exploding from the sheer amount of eye-shite being pumped into my skull.

How can one troll a map maker?

Who gets the other 0.009% credit?

do you even know what a troll is?

i wasn’t trolling

inb4 stupid response

Looks more like funniest map ever to me. :smiley: