deathrun_iceworld_v4 errors at start.

So, since there is only one v4 of iceworld out there, I don’t want to get a lower version for it because the other ones are really messed up but this version has it all fixed. It’s just that at start of the map, in the server console, you can see this:

[lua]Map file wasn’t found, copying it from addon…
PREP OK
Map file wasn’t found, copying it from addon…
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldawp.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldawp.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldbhop.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldbhop.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldknife.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldknife.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldcredits1.vmt

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldcredits1.vmt

KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got NULL key in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldcredits2.vmt
d�[W����c�[U`�^d�[��, KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got NULL key in file materials/decals/custom/deathrun_iceworld/iceworldcredits2.vmtd�[W����c�[U`�^d�[��, [/lua]

I would really, really like to fix this because I removed it and now the players really want me to add it back so I gotta try and do something about it… I would really appreciate if anyone could help with this problem. The players get this too in their console when they join the server whilst this map is on.

Map link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308695657.

[editline]21st February 2017[/editline]

Since the author of that workshop addon is offline, I asked if he can participate in this thread, this is just so you know that I have tried contacting him but it’s just that he is offline.

[editline]21st February 2017[/editline]

The author told me there is a newer version called deathrun_iceworld_final which I never knew about. Sorry about this, however, I do hope this thread can help others too.