(Debate) Double-stacked wall exploit

Hi!
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, have a look:

So… thoughts?
Personally, I feel that doublestacking walls (like in the video) is a gamebreaking exploit that should be fixed with some priority. The bases abusing this bug are far more resilient than proper bases.

What’s the general consensus here? Do people think that it’s a fun game mechanic that every base with any shred of respect for itself should be using or are you thinking more along the lines of me?

Players should enjoy this defense benefit while you can i say. Some players do it on my server already and why not ? until the devs decide to do something about it.

If you’ve seen the video, you’ll know that the devs have done something about it and that the only way to continue doing it is to follow precise steps to manipulate the chainbuilding mechanism into placing foundations that wouldn’t otherwise be able to be placed.

“Some players” doesn’t cut it on Facepunch Nottingham. If I were to guess I’d say 50% of the larger bases use this. Kinda funny really. Feels like running through a forest, except instead of trees you have identical bases towering above you.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with it myself. It’s not like a broken building mechanic like when people were making 5 door air locks.

Sure the corners overlap, but I don’t consider this “game breaking” in the least.

I’m not getting it. What’s the issue with building bases that are harder to raid? This isn’t an exploit, but rather good design on the part of the builder.

Proper bases… Just lol.

I think this shouldnt be in as it is not Intended to be there the devs will give us a lot more stuff to fortify our bases. btw that base is pretty weak if you go for the foundations tried it on my server took down a huge base with 20 rockets.

this is not a double stacking wall exploit. he just built many 1x1 and 1x2 next to each other. an exploit, really ? nah, its just smart design. except for the bug where the corners of the triangle cross each other, but i think this design does not rely on that.