Debian 7 Wheezy server not working.

Hey guys, So i have attempted to redownload DarkRP onto a VPS for my community however im faced with this error

Console initialized.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 4000
Forcing breakpad minidump interfaces to load
dlopen failed trying to load:
/home/steam/.steam/sdk32/steamclient.so
with error:
/home/steam/.steam/sdk32/steamclient.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Looking up breakpad interfaces from steamclient
Calling BreakpadMiniDumpSystemInit
Loaded 661 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/garrysmod/garrysmod.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 661 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/garrysmod/garrysmod.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 1218 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/hl2/hl2_textures.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 574 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/hl2/hl2_sound_vo_english.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 383 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/hl2/hl2_sound_misc.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 434 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/hl2/hl2_misc.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 5 VPK file hashes from /home/steam/gmod/platform/platform_misc.vpk for pure server operation.
ConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar
server_srv.so loaded for "{_ۭ▒▒▒▒\▒"
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu Jul 10 17:23:53 CEST 2014: Server restart in 10 seconds
Thu Jul 10 17:24:00 CEST 2014: Server Quit

It was saying before that i was missing Glib but i managed to fix that due to other threads.

PLEASE help me!

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I had the exact same issue.
You will have to upgrade your glib, meaning you have to use sid.

Edit your** /etc/apt/sources** and on the buttom add:
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main

do
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -t sid install libc6 libc6-dev libc6-dbg

than go back to your sources and remove “deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main” again if you dont want to use the “unstable” debian packages.

Take caution though, this might mess up your machine if you run into issues and you dont know much about linux commandlines.

Above code worked on 4 of my machines, but on the 5th machine it ran into issues (missing all lib files). I was able to symlink all libs back to their original place… Just know it has its dangers upgrading glib.